Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twins Sweep

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
This fucking sucks! But, might as well use this year to suck and dump salaries in Dunn and Konerko

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This fucking sucks! But, might as well use this year to suck and dump salaries in Dunn and Konerko

lets say this continues. you can jump a lot in the supposed rankings and clear money. konerko, aram, rios, floyd, de aza, peavy, thornton, crain can all improve a farm system quite well. if dunn goes to original approach he too can be dealt. build around viciedo,sale,reed and jon danks.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
lets say this continues. you can jump a lot in the supposed rankings and clear money. konerko, aram, rios, floyd, de aza, peavy, thornton, crain can all improve a farm system quite well. if dunn goes to original approach he too can be dealt. build around viciedo,sale,reed and jon danks.

Keep Sale, Viciedo, Reed, Crain and Rios (who has shown '11 was a fluke). I know Rios has a huge contract but I'd keep him. Unless you can really rape a team. Just my opinion. Other than that can em all. Danks keep because of his injury and large contract. If he could come back in May or so and pitch really really effectively I'd trade him too.

If we continue to suck really bad. What are some of the top prospects coming out for the draft?

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
I'm not even that pissed off really because I'm ready to blow this ship up and keep only a few core guys.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
This team is a complete and utter joke. This lineup is dogshit. Might as well be terrible this year have a high draft pick for an impact starting pitcher or hitter. Get something anything for Dunn's worthless ass and Konerko. Get something for Floyd and just build up the farm system.

We could draft.........ANOTHER GORDON BECKHAM!

Status
Not open for further replies.