IGT Packers vs. Bengals

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was on this site. I remember seeing a good 75% of the people thinking the bears would beat the packers

Your on this site, and you best believe we still believe you fairweather sass box.

I believe we are going to win the division this year....your time is over.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was on this site. I remember seeing a good 75% of the people thinking the bears would beat the packers

you probably just saw the homers. Most people didn't think the Bears could win. Hell, even this year, most Bear fans don't think they'd win. They expect it to be a closer game

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rodgers is so smug..... god damn

Flacco4Prez

Liked Posts:
so you concede Bears have more head to head wins? a true test of which team is better!

Ok what's the record in the Jay Cutler era? I believe the Packers lead 8-1. And if that 1 was the NFC Championship the others wouldn't matter....but it wasn't

Bears1234

Liked Posts:
To be honest I'd rather have more superbowls then head to head wins lol isn't that obvious?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I cant wait until the day everyone puts packfan on iggy so it's just him talking to himself for 30 pages. Forever alone....

Cutty 2 Marshall

Liked Posts:
Whoever thought of that family guy commErcial was a good idea needs to get the electric chair

Flacco4Prez

Liked Posts:
so you concede Bears have more head to head wins? a true test of which team is better!

You cannot be serious. Call me the next time Chicago throws a parade down Michigan Avenue for a regular season victory

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You cannot be serious. Call me the next time Chicago throws a parade down Michigan Avenue for a regular season victory
well, they havent won recently, but that goes back and forth, and has so since the inception of the rivalry