IGT Packers vs. Bengals

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
How is he not a good QB....almost anyone can do his job.

Take Snap.
Back peddle.
Hand ball to AP.
Profit.

Any throws you have to make as Ponder and the MIN offense, shouldn't be some complex crazy stuff, it should be about as basic as it gets.

And teams are going to be stacking the box anyways to stop AP, so you should have a LOT of single coverage.

I couldn't believe my eyes when he actually looked good during the 2nd half last week. I suppose a broken clock...

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
Dalton hasn't been able to sit back there and wait for AJ Green to get downfield for a bomb yet today.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Fucking asshats...way to go Dalton. That was just terrible.

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
If you're going to make that shit throw to a covered Green, throw it high.

GSH1919

Liked Posts:
The talent around Dalton really helps cover up his weaknesses. Absolutely awful throw.

Neolithic

Liked Posts:
wow...this might be Ponder's last shot at starting. He has to bring this team back, especially against CLE of all teams. If he doesn't?

Mitchapalooza

anyone know what song that is from that commercial with the drawings? lyrics were like, "Taaaaaake meeeeee...*something*" ?

GSH1919

Liked Posts:
wow...this might be Ponder's last shot at starting. He has to bring this team back, especially against CLE of all teams. If he doesn't?

Cassel isn't exactly much better. The Vikings are basically the early Lovie year Bears with their garbage QB carousel.