IGT: San Fransisco 49ers (1-10) vs Chicago Bears (3-8) Sunday 12/03 Noon

Who wins?

• Bears

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Niners

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Trap game for sure, but for who?

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Either way, let's put up more Billboards.

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Trubisky and his typical sub 50 yard half

OH YEAH!!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

All on the coaches, they do not let him open up the field. Shanahan has completely let Garoppolo throw the ball today because they are trying to embarrass the Bears. John Fox and Loggains are just not NFL caliber coaches.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Frisky One out gained in the first half by Jay"-Low" Cutler and Josh McC(l)own . . . Discuss . . .

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Looks like a young Rodgers.

Yep, exactly. That's why I wanted the Bears to trade everything to get him. Trubisky is going to be good too though. It is just that Garoppolo already is that good.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
All on the coaches, they do not let him open up the field. Shanahan has completely let Garoppolo throw the ball today because they are trying to embarrass the Bears. John Fox and Loggains are just not NFL caliber coaches.

This is true.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Someone want to give me the Cliff Notes version of what the half time crew is saying? No volume where I'm at.

BeerFan

Liked Posts:
Trubs is killing it in the first half with 133 qbr. ;-)

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Halftime "Around the League" comments

Ravens' D is pretty darn good. They have three shutouts this year, and have held Detroit scoreless for a half today.

Chiefs offense finally did something. They had a 14 point lead on the Jets, but still trail at half. What a free fall.

Hundley scrambled for a first down earlier, and the all-too-predictable analysis followed: "Wow. He looked like Rodgers there!" "He sure did!!"

More discussion of Eli's benching, but few mention he has been really poor over the last four years. Someone on radio earlier (I didn't catch who) pointed out that over the past 4 (or was it 5?) years, 18 QB's have thrown 2000 passes, and of those, Eli was clearly Bottom three. Between all stats such as Yards per attempt, TD's, completion %, whatever.....Eli was 14th, 17th, 15th, etc. Nobody mentions that part. (Probably because the man starting is Geno Smith for pete's sake)

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Santos is out so the Bears have no kicker in the 2nd half.

Hammer

Liked Posts:
Yep, exactly. That's why I wanted the Bears to trade everything to get him. Trubisky is going to be good too though. It is just that Garoppolo already is that good.
Trubs is 3 years younger/less experienced, so there's that, on the flip side Garoppolo learned from Brady, and I'm not sure if Bears will develop Trubs properly (hire the right OC).