IGT Week 11: Chicago Bears (5-4) vs Baltimore Ravens (4-5) 12:00 PM CDT CBS

Who wins?

• Total voters

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If the Bears are going to go 5-2 and make the playoffs, this probably needs to be one of the 2. That being said. Win now. Worry about the playoffs later.

I get what you're saying, if we're going to lose two more then the ravens and browns games are the best ones to lose. Need a win tho' .....

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Well we'll see just how bad the Bears defense really is tomorrow. Ray Rice has been beyond awful this year, if you can't stop him then idk what to say.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
The game will go down on who is worse - the Bears D-Line, or the Ravens O-Line. I hate to choose against the Bears, but there are just too many injuries to overcome. Plus, I think poor weather will aid the Ravens more, as I see it slowing down our passing game.

Ravens - 24
Bears - 20

- I hope I am wrong!

Cutlerfan0615

Liked Posts:
Nervous as hell about this game. Last week was our chance at the division, this week is our chance at the wildcard. Without a W here, our playoff chances are shot.

Our backs are against the wall and we are playing at home, in a thunderstorm. Let's fucking get this!!

17-16 Bears

Srdjan

Liked Posts:
Bears sign Cheta from the PS. They released LB Larry Grant.

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Nervous as hell about this game. Last week was our chance at the division, this week is our chance at the wildcard. Without a W here, our playoff chances are shot.

Our backs are against the wall and we are playing at home, in a thunderstorm. Let's fucking get this!!

17-16 Bears

Hell yea I'm nervous/excited ... what sucks is in years past bad weather I would usually chalk up the W with our d still hard for me to accept we r an offense team now... that being said still love the bad weather games bears on CBS lions Steelers on fox ill be checking up on that one I truly have a feeling Pitt pulls it out! LETS GET IT BOYS!
Hester Houses one today! Haven't had that feeling in awhile

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im a pretty optimistic guy when it comes to da Bears..But I have a bad feeling on this one...Our offense is now the flagship of the team, especially the passing game..With the winds expected today, that's pretty much taken away from us..If we cant run the ball, I fear we are doomed. Baltimore isn't very good at running either, but they are facing the Bears D(horrible) and we are facing their run D(pretty good)..I suspect Ravens pull this low scoring, old school slop fest out...Hope I'm wrong though

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
I think if the d carries over from last week it'll be a good game they gave us a chance to win last week ... but for sure our run game needs to show up today along with short passes get it out quick with some screens ... I think trest will have a good plan and bears pull it out 23-21 gotta win field position battle for once too BTW podlesh blows goats for quarters

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Very high winds, a tornado watch, severe thunderstorms expected. This game might not end until 6 pm with delays lol...

Either way, I no longer know if this plays into our favor or not. The D should just step up and only look at Ray Rice.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@RapSheet: That’s a surprise. RT @Ravens: Haloti Ngata is inactive today for the Ravens. The Pro Bowler won’t play vs. the Bears.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With Ngata out...For once we should be able to run up the middle