• Total voters

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
mourinho-shhh-o.gif

shhh haters.. get the fuck out. you all can go cry in your beer and bitch more

UMADDDDDDD

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Would you please shut the fuck up about QBs already? Enjoy the win you asshat.
lmao I'm winning it-- we're all celebrating here and laughing at the thread of other bear fans whining about CUtler.

"Dumbass bear fans, still bitch about the guy who pulled out a win."--Dolphin fan friend

Grizz

Liked Posts:
lmao I'm winning it-- we're all celebrating here and laughing at the thread of other bear fans whining about CUtler.

"Dumbass bear fans, still bitch about the guy who pulled out a win."--Dolphin fan friend

Pulled out a win after almost giving it to the other team. Forte and Alshon bailed Cutler out. Cutler looked better in the 2nd half but for fuck's sake, stop acting like he played lights out. I hope he looks better next week with more practice and less pressure after getting a W.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Pulled out a win after almost giving it to the other team. Forte and Alshon bailed Cutler out. Cutler looked better in the 2nd half but for fuck's sake, stop acting like he played lights out. I hope he looks better next week with more practice and less pressure after getting a W.
UMAD still? Oh stop it. shhh

Grizz

Liked Posts:
No, I'm not mad. Can you not communicate on an adult level? Should I insert a GIF here?

jcut

Liked Posts:
Has anyone got the gif of Cutler/Marsall on the sideline hugging it out??

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Marshall says the first interception was on him.
The second was on Cutler, he just sucked on that one. (This also according to Marshall.)

iBearsLX

Liked Posts:
He played at a +100 rating level. Do you dispute that?