IGT Week 4: Chicago Bears (3-0) @ Detroit Lions (2-1) 12:00 PM CDT FOX

Who wins?

• Total voters

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
For all those who are high and might on our offense remember the Lions offense is ranked 4th and we are ranked 22nd lol.

Shows how bad our offense has been that we think 22nd is such a big improvement. Was hoping for top 20 heading into the year.
Well it's still early. We're 3 games into the season. We could make our way into the top 20.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
For all those who are high and might on our offense remember the Lions offense is ranked 4th and we are ranked 22nd lol.

Shows how bad our offense has been that we think 22nd is such a big improvement. Was hoping for top 20 heading into the year.

Based upon what, yards per game? I couldn't give a crap less about yards per game. How are those rankings based upon points? Since you know, that is what wins and loses games.

Edit: Begin that it's only 3 games deep into the season, most all these rankings are based on a limited sample size. But for now, it is what we have.

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lotta shit talking coming from Lions fans on the net...Seems the fans of the worst teams talk the most shit

No shit! You'd think the fucking idiots would shut up already after losing 9 outa 10. Was reading some of the posts of PFT and their fans talk a lot of shit.

EDUB316

Liked Posts:

our field position has been pretty ridiculous. If you want to look at more telling stats as compared to other teams and years past for us, look at 3rd down %, Red zone conversion rate, penalties, and points off turnovers. Plus, we have been much more conservative so far this season than we will be as time goes on. We have tried sitting on leads and playing it safe with short passing and making an honest effort to run the ball and be balanced and still having success in the aforementioned fields.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Lions fans have got to be the dumbest fans in the world. You would think that after not winning a division or playoff game in twenty years, not winning a championship in nearly 60, and losing 9 of 10 to the Bears they would shut the fuck up. No wonder their city is such a shithole.

Bears blow them out today. The Lions defense won't stop our offense from scoring or get off the field, and their offense will turn it over three times and score less than 20.

Doug Grohlin

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lions fans have got to be the dumbest fans in the world. You would think that after not winning a division or playoff game in twenty years, not winning a championship in nearly 60, and losing 9 of 10 to the Bears they would shut the fuck up. No wonder their city is such a shithole.

Bears blow them out today. The Lions defense won't stop our offense from scoring or get off the field, and their offense will turn it over three times and score less than 20.

No shit!

I was just on PFT reading all these cocky, arrogant posts and they come off as completely stupid.

I used to feel bad for Detroit fans until a couple years ago when they stumbled into ten wins and all the fans thought they were world beaters. My god, they're 2-1 and already halfway to their total wins for last season.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Should be a high-scoring game. Detroit's secondary blows so Marshall and Jeffrey should go off. I expect Reggie Bush to go off as well.

Bears 41, Lions 38.

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Bears find a way to run the ball I don't think this puppy will be a problem.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Reggie Bush will be shut down along with the Lions offense.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This'll be a nice test for the O-Line. The Lions front four are going to be a test very similar to the one we got from Cincy. I think that game turned out fairly well, right? My only concern is getting a convincing win against a decent team. The Steelers suck, we barely beat a horrible Minnesota team and we were a great fourth quarter drive away from blowing the Cincy game. This team could easily be 1-2. Cutler has handled himself in a much more mature manner this season, which has been a pleasant surprise. I've been ridiculously critical of him over the last two years.

It'll be interesting to see how Tillman's health comes into play. He did a nice job against Calvin Johnson last year and that'll need to happen again in order for the Bears to win the game. AJ Green torched us. Ditto for Antonio Brown. We haven't had a dominant defensive performance yet. The turnovers are nice, but I'd wager that most Bears fans would be more comfortable if this team's success wasn't completely reliant on generating points off of turnovers. We're 24th in passing yards allowed, that should be a cause for concern when you're facing the best receiver in the NFL and your top corner wasn't able to finish a game last week, then was limited in practice during the week. The Lions are second in the NFL in passing yards -- getting pressure is going to be crucial.

I think the line holds up and gives Cutler a few chances to go downfield. I think Martellus Bennett has a solid game, something like 7 catches for 90 yards and a score. The Bears look good on both sides of the ball and are able to hold the Lions in check. Bears win 31-20.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Don't get the inactive list again today.. Joe Anderson AND Marquess Wilson should both be active for every game. This is suppose to be a high powered offense, and we only have 3 WR's getting snaps every game. Makes no sense.

Mitchapalooza

Don't get the inactive list again today.. Joe Anderson AND Marquess Wilson should both be active for every game. This is suppose to be a high powered offense, and we only have 3 WR's getting snaps every game. Makes no sense.

Aliens-meme.jpg

Nick80

Not saying I wouldn't like to see Anderson or Wilson involved more (probably Anderson) but I don't think at any point this O was going to be high powered from the get go, this is a work in progress and so far it's week by week progression.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
I think Trestman is tipping his hand that they will really focus more on trying to run the ball this game, Forte-Bush-Ford all active.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I think Trestman is tipping his hand that they will really focus more on trying to run the ball this game, Forte-Bush-Ford all active.

Yeah, I'm curious to see if Ford will be given any snaps on offense at all, or if he's simply just a special teamer. I personally think he'd do a better job than Michael Bush.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
Cutler throws for 300 again today. 3 Td's 2 ints.

Mitchapalooza

For the love of God, please run stretches with Forte this time, Trest. No more up the middle for 2. That shit brought back Ron Turner nightmares.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I would not give up on the inside running game altogether but running to the outside more often would be a welcome change.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Jen Lada is really beautiful.