IGT: Week 4 Green Bay Packers (1-2 ) vs Chicago Bears (2-1) 12:00PM CDT FOX

Who wins?

• Total voters

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I think this is the game in which many see that the Pack just arent a great team anymore. They havent really made many recent offseason adjustments to become any better. In a league in which teams are continually trying to find a way to get better, the Pack just stay the same, which in turn makes them worse in the NFL.

Bears 31
Packers 20

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I just can't see us beating the Pack, I'm so used to seeing us lose to them.
th

Liked Posts:
I thought about it more and edited to 30-27.

Either way, i still have that bad feeling about GB even when they aren't looking good. Gut feeling their offense will raise it's game for the Bears.

Basically because they do on both sides of the ball every time that both teams play each other. Anyone who doesn't understand that much is either numb in the brain or just not paying attention. My God I'm SO sick seeing the Bears lose to these fucks. Jesus, I hope the Bears finally murder them, every time they have to play them this year too. This losing to the Packers shit is beyond old.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
My hopes are-- we can run the ball effectively to avoid 2-3rd and long..keep Capers D on their heels a bit..That Allen can play, strong 4 man pressure will be needed, and that our youngens can play big again..Fuller with another pick would be nice..to the house even sweeter..I'm ready to see the Bears smash these fuks, and send them off down 2 in the division...

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Here's how I see it:

The Packers are playing for their season Sunday. That means the Packers are going to be going all out in this game. It's almost like a playoff game for them. On the other hand, the Bears are 2-1 and are sitting pretty with two huge wins in prime time. However, the Bears have had this game circled since they released the schedule (IMO - no evidence to prove this). The Packers eliminated the Bears from the Playoffs last year. This Bears team has not forgotten that. This Bears team realizes that winning the division means beating this Packers team.

Based on all of that, I think both teams motivation levels are equaled. No team will be playing harder than the other team. As a result, there are two main things that will decide the outcome of this game:

1) Talent; and
2) Homefield Advantage

Both play in the Bears favor. The Bears will either win a close one at the end of the game, or stomp the Packers out of existence effectively breaking their will.

Liked Posts:
Gotta believe the Bears will be happy to be back home playing in front of their home crowd. Hopefully they don't start 0-2 at home.

Add that to a rivalry game against the Packers and how the season ended last year, and the Bears should be fired up.

My prediction: Bears 34 Packers 27 Forte has 100+ yards and a few scores.

BearsFanBen

Liked Posts:
I'm sick of watching the Packers push the Bears around. For too long, we've had to endure watching Rodgers torch us, Cutler get crushed, and Green Bay fans making smug, smart-ass comments about how they now "own" the rivalry.

On Sunday, it needs to stop. No more late game leads blown. No more offensive ineptitude. They need to not just beat GB, but crush them. Send them back up north crying and confused.

Meatball post complete. BEARS

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If the Bears want to win the division, and if they want to take over control they need to beat the Packers, especially at home.

The question is are the Bears ready to take over the division.

They are playing with more confidence then I was expecting. Maybe they are ready.

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
And this is the game I hope nobody wins....

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And this is the game I hope nobody wins....

Keep talking like that and I am going to send you to pick out a switch and meet me in the whooping room.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good Jay:
35-12 Bears.

Bad Jay:
21-28 Packers.

Bad Jay showed up last week (which was fortuitous, since the Jets secondary is atrocious), so this week we should have Good Jay.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good Jay:
35-12 Bears.

Bad Jay:
21-28 Packers.

Bad Jay showed up last week (which was fortuitous, since the Jets secondary is atrocious), so this week we should have Good Jay.

I am very close to beginning the process of disliking anyone who lists projected scores that does not have the highest score listed first.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What exactly has been impressive about our 2 wins though? The 49ers game was a Kaepernick meltdown and the Jets just suck. We are still headed for 8-8.

That is one way to look at it. However, I saw the Bears doing well against three very good defenses and a quarterback that has been very steady against these defenses. This schedule is a tough one and if the Bears can be 3-1 and go two games up on the Packers it will be huge.