IGT Week 5: Chicago Bears (3-1) vs New Orleans Saints (4-0) 12:00 CDT Fox

Who wins?

• Total voters

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still down by 2 TDs but we have a whole half to go. We can still do this!

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
The defense might have let up a score late, but that shithole of a half was all offense. we can't extend drives, can't establish a run, miss blocks, bad throws, and dropped balls. That's all o.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The defense might have let up a score late, but that shithole of a half was all offense. we can't extend drives, can't establish a run, miss blocks, bad throws, and dropped balls. That's all o.

Both sides are struggling early. We will come out and dominate the second half. Book it

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
It seems like the offenses success is so precarious. It's like the slightest thing going wrong just ruins them and they take 2 quarters to bounce back from it.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
The Martini Half Time Report

I don't know about you, but Jeffery reminds me of Terrel Owens more and more every game, now we just need him to meltdown wearing sun glasses....O line? Where? Saints defensive coach has more fire in him then the entire Bears team....Devin Hester, hey, maybe you can stop focusing on returns and be the exclusive guy to give the Saints defensive co-ordinator a Fanta? He looks thirsty...... Bears defense is getting picked apart by Brees like you all didn't think that would happen.....there was a Derrick Rose sighting...lol, no there wasn't, he wouldn't be caught dead in a tomb surrounded by such a pitiful team.....can Nate Robinson come off the bench and provide instant offense?.....maybe Kyle Long should learn how to block so Forte can get a few more touches?.....Why cant the Bears schedule just have the Vikings and the Steelers? The homers are gonna start cutting themselves......

CHAMPS!!!

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, credit to forte on that drive but Cutler has been the man right now

He's still slighlty off on throws. May be over thinking. He was getting it done in the second quarter though.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I don't know about you, but Jeffery reminds me of Terrel Owens more and more every game, now we just need him to meltdown wearing sun glasses....O line? Where? Saints defensive coach has more fire in him then the entire Bears team....Devin Hester, hey, maybe you can stop focusing on returns and be the exclusive guy to give the Saints defensive co-ordinator a Fanta? He looks thirsty...... Bears defense is getting picked apart by Brees like you all didn't think that would happen.....there was a Derrick Rose sighting...lol, no there wasn't, he wouldn't be caught dead in a tomb surrounded by such a pitiful team.....can Nate Robinson come off the bench and provide instant offense?.....maybe Kyle Long should learn how to block so Forte can get a few more touches?.....Why cant the Bears schedule just have the Vikings and the Steelers? The homers are gonna start cutting themselves......

CHAMPS!!!

You earned every penny you were paid on that post. Turrible

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Both sides are struggling early. We will come out and dominate the second half. Book it

Doubtful,we will need some turnovers and big playsto hang around.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

CHAMPS!!!

OMG, Funniest post EVAR. You can retire* now.

*die in a fire...

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Quick question. How are you supposed to tackle from behind since everything is a horse collar.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He's still slighlty off on throws. May be over thinking. He was getting it done in the second quarter though.

And still the main reason we have yards and points lol