IGT Week 5: Chicago Bears (3-1) vs New Orleans Saints (4-0) 12:00 CDT Fox

Who wins?

• Total voters

Madden

Liked Posts:
That Briggs play was the worst thing I've ever seen. I can't get over how dumb it was. I want to buy a Briggs jersey and burn it.

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
You have to be able to beat the good teams, but we're still tied for 1st in the division. Hoping the O can continue to get smoother & better.

Ra's al Ghul

Stuck in the Lazarus Pit
Liked Posts:
When do the Bears have their bye week?

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That Briggs play was the worst thing I've ever seen. I can't get over how dumb it was. I want to buy a Briggs jersey and burn it.

Don't go meatball. He made a dumb mistake. Let it go

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
no offense was not decent. Playing crappy for 3 quarters then good for 1 is getting old and I'm not excusing it any more. If you play shitty for 75% of the game then you played shitty.

Exactly this.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Question: does anyone actually believe that we can win the Super Bowl this year? If the answer is no, trade these older guys on defense for future picks.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
We should just start auctioning off players on the D for picks and offensive linemen if we can get any. And tell Tucker to stay at home, Just let the defense run out there and play school yard football. It couldn't be any worse.

We do not need any offensive lineman

pablovi

Liked Posts:
That's a 3-6 probably 3-7 schedule in the next games.

Trayhezy

Liked Posts:
Cant understand all the bitching about the Defense.

Bennett drops a 4th down conversion.

We couldn't figure out how to block a blitz for most of the 1st half.

And we are currently 6-20 on 3rd down the past 2 weeks.

Plenty of blame to go around.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
omg please gtfo. If the O had this much time of possesin you'd be sining a different tune. The Bears defense has sucked for 2 years now. Anyone saying otherwise just looks at turnovers. Aikman just said the same thing I said.

Um an offense can improve its time of possession by getting first downs. Forte had 4 rushes at the half. That's fucking terrible play calling.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
what the fuck is wrong with peanut?..why is he out there smiling in their faces and helping offensive linemen up and giving them atta boys after every run?

It is a game man. I know we all take it serious but it still is a game.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
no offense was not decent. Playing crappy for 3 quarters then good for 1 is getting old and I'm not excusing it any more. If you play shitty for 75% of the game then you played shitty.

Like I said growing pains. People are unrealistic to expect the offense to be amazing right off the bat. We have the bodies just need them to play together more period. I guess we have forgotten that this is another OC change

BlackBear

Liked Posts:
i think we see a big reason why the defense sucks this bone head is calling the plays a slow lach linning things up is way better than this crap. im not ready to call it a season but if they make the giants look good thursday it may be damn near over.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Very predictable loss. Whether or not Bears go to playoffs depends what they do in games vs their own division.