IGT Week 5: Chicago Bears (3-1) vs New Orleans Saints (4-0) 12:00 CDT Fox

Who wins?

• Total voters

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. (the odds of another play working suck, let just roll over and take the loss). Some kind of fan.

Look at my post history. I was optimistic throughout the entire game. Bitch about 20 secs left in the game all you want. A 20 secs left in the game scenario is a low probability deal. Can't count on that.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Btw Wilson is a home game only guy. The Shehawks are suspect

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Today was the 2011 Monday night game at Detroit. Minus all the pre snap penalties. OL was shaky, Cutler balled but the team couldn't get it done. Hopefully it leads to another 5 game winning streak. They need a fire under their ass.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Today was the 2011 Monday night game at Detroit. Minus all the pre snap penalties. OL was shaky, Cutler balled but the team couldn't get it done. Hopefully it leads to another 5 game winning streak. They need a fire under their ass.

Agreed. cutler is a gamer

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Saints win and the Seahawks lost. I took the Colts in the game. Good day to be a Saints fan. Good game Bears fans. Yall hung around on a very good team. Nothing to hang your head over.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Saints win and the Seahawks lost. I took the Colts in the game. Good day to be a Saints fan. Good game Bears fans. Yall hung around on a very good team. Nothing to hang your head over.

Agreed. Good game. Good luck till we see you in the playoffs...

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
Btw Wilson is a home game only guy. The Shehawks are suspect

The whole team is. They're so "stocked" with superstars...they barely won @ CAR week 1......Schaub gave them a win last week. They should be 3-2 with us right now.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Look at my post history. I was optimistic throughout the entire game. Bitch about 20 secs left in the game all you want. A 20 secs left in the game scenario is a low probability deal. Can't count on that.

Look at my post history. I said it was a stupid play. Oh noooo, god forbid that I would have liked 1 more chance. Next time I will be more like you and take the fuck it, we lost, let's not even try mentality like you next time. And who the fuck said we could count on a hail mary?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is it just me or does it seem that these guys do not know the basics of football?
-down so much and waste that precious 20+ seconds at the end of the the third.
-just leasurly walk to the ball all 4th quarter instead of having any type of urgency until the last couple drives.
-Throwing to the middle of the field with 21 seconds to score, and then wasting time hopping around when the ball is complete. Jay threw it 20 yards short on the hail mary at the end of the first half.

-These are mistakes of High school football players and coaches, not NFL players and coaches. WTF.

Talk to the saints that were sitting on top of Jeffery.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It wasn't really a good game. The Bears sleepwalk until they're down by two scores and apparently have nothing in the gameplan for hurry up when they need it.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Look at my post history. I said it was a stupid play. Oh noooo, god forbid that I would have liked 1 more chance. Next time I will be more like you and take the fuck it, we lost, let's not even try mentality like you next time. And who the fuck said we could count on a hail mary?

Will do. See you next game!

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I'm so sick of this 'effin defense. THEY SUCK and have CONTINUED TO SUCK

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Don't forget Jeffrey. He is really coming along. Forte had a decent game, M. Bennett was solid, other than that, meh.