IGT: Yankees @ Sox

How many wins?

• Total voters

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
Is anyone dumb enough to take any of these losers of waivers? or better yet, completely lost their mind, and trade for them after they clear waivers?

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
Season was done for quite some time.

Just not a very good team.

Kind of hope they get swept here and utterly embarrassed by the Twins, just to force some changes...I.e. go fuck yourself Ozzie. When do the Hawks start?

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is this a delay or will they just call it?

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess that's game.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
:smh:
major-league-lou-brown.jpg

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well 5.5 out. This season is slowly starting to fade into the distance.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't want to make excuses, but we have been playing the two best teams in the American League the past two series. As long as we can play good against Detroit, we should be fine. Things were looking up before the Boston and New York series, but the reason that we have been so bad might be because they are so good. However, last nights loss was humiliating.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't want to make excuses, but we have been playing the two best teams in the American League the past two series. As long as we can play good against Detroit, we should be fine. Things were looking up before the Boston and New York series, but the reason that we have been so bad might be because they are so good. However, last nights loss was humiliating.

So humiliating that God had mercy on us.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do I dare even watch tonight? It's gotten to the point that I'm looking for anything else to watch when the Sox are on to avoid disappointment.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do I dare even watch tonight? It's gotten to the point that I'm looking for anything else to watch when the Sox are on to avoid disappointment.

The best part is that it's on ESPN so the whole country can watch the White Sox make a fool of themselves. Greaat...

Skills

Mr. South Side
Liked Posts:
Tonight's game was one I thought we could win & if CQ can get off of the bs we should.