IHN: Family Discussion

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
The only time I gave her grief is when she stated that she didn't like going into the pressers after the Hawks lost a game (post WWW's death), more or less stating that it was a tense environment, in which I responded "I guess you wouldn't know what the past 10 years were like, would you? You should take this era over the shit decade that we had to watch the ABC line stink up the place."
She was none too pleased. I didn't care. It's easy to cover a team that was on their way up (I think this was around 2010 when she used to come up to 326 still to chat with all of us IHN boneheads) rather than the dreck we had to endure with 7000 people in the building.
Yeah, she only really showed up when the season was going and things were on the up. Otherwise I'm sure she was over at some cubs forums. But at the end of the day it got her the ESPN gigs and she's on ESPNW now, so her plan worked and we're still here talking about her. Her user name is probably part of CCS now, can probably see if she was ever a poster her way back in the day. hah.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, she only really showed up when the season was going and things were on the up. Otherwise I'm sure she was over at some cubs forums. But at the end of the day it got her the ESPN gigs and she's on ESPNW now, so her plan worked and we're still here talking about her. Her user name is probably part of CCS now, can probably see if she was ever a poster her way back in the day. hah.

I don't dislike her.
I'm just... meh.

At least she isn't this dude:
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/06/01/listen-the-worst-hockey-call-that-670-the-score-can-remember-ever-taking/#.VWzSs4RmBts.facebook

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Frank G.
The original O board troll.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
gZNLM32.png

I'm happy to join the CCS moderating crew.

They look like they're about to begin a group Mustard-felching class.

thanson1990

Liked Posts:
It seems like you all have changed so much.....

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
You definitely mean what I think you all mean when you say family right? :apple::elephant:

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Wow... if nothing else this thread brought some of the crazies out of the woodwork... haha.