i'm also offended by the bullseye

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
i think neck tattoos are pretty great. B)

WhiteSox Love21

Liked Posts:
Fred how do you fell about working with me. I have visible tattoos and I wear earings. If your statement is true about if you have a neck tattoo you just dont contribite to society then it must be the entire Illinois football program has one..Take off your grandpa slippers and put down your polident.

Fred

Liked Posts:
WhiteSox Love21 wrote:
Fred how do you fell about working with me. I have visible tattoos and I wear earings. If your statement is true about if you have a neck tattoo you just dont contribite to society then it must be the entire Illinois football program has one..Take off your grandpa slippers and put down your polident.

Oh Stevie, did I get a laugh on this one. Beautiful stuff. All I'm trying to say is, I know a few people with neck tatoos. Most have had some kind of unfortunate run-in with law enforcement. I'm not saying you're bad if you get one, or I, Fred, would look at you any differently. I just would advise against it, because it may work against you in trying to get viable employment. Or you can solve the problem by wearing turtlenecks.

Pinkizdead, what do you have a tatoo of? May I suggest, if you are considering one, don't get it. But if you must, give Mark a call. I was very flattered when he got a tatoo of me with a basketball, soaring over the Chicago Skyline. That would look nice on the neck.

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
Fred wrote:
WhiteSox Love21 wrote:

Oh Stevie, did I get a laugh on this one. Beautiful stuff. All I'm trying to say is, I know a few people with neck tatoos. Most have had some kind of unfortunate run-in with law enforcement. I'm not saying you're bad if you get one, or I, Fred, would look at you any differently. I just would advise against it, because it may work against you in trying to get viable employment. Or you can solve the problem by wearing turtlenecks.

Pinkizdead, what do you have a tatoo of? May I suggest, if you are considering one, don't get it. But if you must, give Mark a call. I was very flattered when he got a tatoo of me with a basketball, soaring over the Chicago Skyline. That would look nice on the neck.

Fred, I wanted to get you on my arm, but they didnt have enough ink!

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
no i agree with you. professionals ought not to try to get a neck tattoo. i'd never get a neck tattoo. could you imagine hiring a lawyer with a neck tattoo? Walking into a doctor's office that has a neck tattoo?

Fred

Liked Posts:
Boy, that would be a bummer. I can just imagine laying on the table, getting ready for that appendix operation, and the Dr. walks in with a neck tatoo. You'd probably wake up female.

Hawkfanwillie07

Liked Posts:
Fred- Kenyon Martin helps your cause for sure. Lips?! I laugh everytime I see the douche.