I'm going to miss today's game. Please help!

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäläinen" data-cid="220624" data-time="1391321849">
<div>

Has Corey Crawford ever made a save in the shootout or no?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

before tonight, he was top 10 in all goalies for shootout save percentage</p>

</p>

</p>

and over his career he was top 5. </p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="roshinaya" data-cid="220626" data-time="1391322186">
<div>

Can pretty much write up a loss whenever this team gets into OT/SO. So glad these gimmicks don't exist in the playoffs.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

OT happens in the playoffs dude.</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

:eek:rcs-buttshake: :eek:rcs-buttshake: :eek:rcs-buttshake: :eek:rcs-buttshake:</p>

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäläinen" data-cid="220629" data-time="1391324060">
<div>

OT happens in the playoffs dude.</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

:eek:rcs-buttshake: :eek:rcs-buttshake: :eek:rcs-buttshake: :eek:rcs-buttshake:</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

not 4 on 4</p>

</p>

and the problem from the looks of it is they still try to push the cycle game, which just doesn't seem effective with 4 on 4 and leads to a bunch of turn overs. </p>

jaxhawksfan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, Versteeg still turning over the puck at a rapid pace and wtf was up with HJalmarsson tonight?  Fucking looked completely lost and turned the puck over way too many times instead of a crisp pass or skating the fucking thing out of our zone.</p>

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="jaxhawksfan" data-cid="220633" data-time="1391326580">
<div>

Yeah, Versteeg still turning over the puck at a rapid pace and wtf was up with HJalmarsson tonight?  Fucking looked completely lost and turned the puck over way too many times instead of a crisp pass or skating the fucking thing out of our zone.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I lost count of all the bad passes tonight, and I think it's time to move Saad up to the second line, and Versteeg down to the third.</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Versteeg is a far cry from the player he was in 2010, and that's not saying much, since he was a turnover machine then too.</p>

Ton

Liked Posts:
I think I was the only one that complained about the Versteeg trade.</p>

</p>

He just doesn't have a place on this team. Only 3 more years, is it? I think Morin was more than capable of playing in Versteegs place and not produce. But to be fair, he does have 3 points in his last three games... more than Kane and Pirri can say combined.</p>

</p>

Pirri has got to start producing, otherwise it's back to riding the buses in Rockford.</p>

Forklift

Liked Posts:
The Versteeg trade has paid some benefits - the penalty kill has stopped being the goat rodeo it was earlier in the season.</p>

</p>

The best part of the trade was Dale eating half the salary. Kris Versteeg at $2MM/per is very easily moveable either at the deadline or on draft day.</p>

</p>

But for now, flipping him & Saad would help a lot. Saad is stronger with the puck, and a more disciplined player. He'd balance Kane's style, and I think we'd see that line get going.</p>

R K

I'm pretty sure versteeg has not killed penalties.  He has ZERO SH time last night.</p>

</p>

I don't think it has anything to do with him.</p>

</p>

The only benefit of that trade is Dale ate half the salary.</p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I haven't seen him kill penalties this year either, I think the penalty kill improvement has been mostly Crawford. The Sharks were so much more aggressive killing penalties last night and the Hawks seemed to play back. Sharks had quite a few really good chances but Craw stepped up.</p>

Saad really needs to be moved up to the second line.</p>

R K

Hawks don't take a lot of penalties.  Giving up 4 of 5 in game 1 started that percentage in the toilette.  They could kill 90% of the penalties the rest of the season and that percentage will still be bad.</p>

</p>

They've been near perfect for 7 games and it's gone up .8%.</p>

R K

<span style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,245,245);">The </span><span style="color:rgb(193,102,143);">#</span>Blackhawks<span style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,245,245);">' penalty kill hasn't allowed a goal since Jan. 14 (23 of 23 the last eight games).</span></p>

</p>

</p>

<span style="background-color:rgb(245,245,245);">Remember that the next time a PP Goal is allowed.</span></p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
The answer is....</p>

</p>

Pull Chris Kontos out of retirement.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäläinen" data-cid="220603" data-time="1391278013">
<div>

Hawks win 4-2</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

What a dickhole, I'll blame you for the loss</p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think right now the only benefit Pirri has is keeping Zeus off the #2 line.  I will reserve judgement until Kane/Pirri/Saad joins up.</p>

</p>

On the positive note, good game for Dr. Craw & Keith.</p>

</p>

None too worried until after the olympics--this one was entertaining.  They sold me the entire seat but I only needed the edge.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I wonder how many more times I'm going to have to say how sick of OT I am.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="220717" data-time="1391451720">
<div>

I wonder how many more times I'm going to have to say how sick of OT I am.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Tonight around 11:45PM sounds like the next time...</p>