I'm going to snap if we miss the playoffs again next year

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
He's probably scared of Treatman and this offense a couple years from now

Couple of years from now? The Bears O destroyed the slackers both games. We won the first and if we had Melton Collins DJ Williams and especially Tillman, the sweep would be in action. We will sweep them next year.

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
Couple of years from now? The Bears O destroyed the slackers both games. We won the first and if we had Melton Collins DJ Williams and especially Tillman, the sweep would be in action. We will sweep them next year.

Even if they keep Tucker? Sorry I'm not believing that he'll do anything to get us where we need to be!

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

If you are trying to take the lead over Desperado for 2014 homer of the year, you are off to a running start.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You know what I mean idiot

There are posters on this board and the CBMB that I still don't have a clue what they mean. So please recite 10 "Our Fathers", 5 "Hail Mary's, and 75 "Act of Contritions",in braille,and when you're finished, I :dontcare:

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I'll freak shit too. What a dissapointment. 6 out of 7 years no playoffs .. unreal

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
The last 14 seasons (2000 to now), GB has 10 playoff appearances. We have 4, and only 1 in the past 7 seasons. It can't continue. I wonder how many years Trestman & Emery get(?)

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
The last 14 seasons (2000 to now), GB has 10 playoff appearances. We have 4, and only 1 in the past 7 seasons. It can't continue. I wonder how many years Trestman & Emery get(?)
It'll be a big push if Arians rocks house next two years and the Bears are really struggling with Trest, I'll tell you that.

Mitchapalooza

Fuck, just think about it. 1 time in 6 years. Think of how much you age in 6 years.

Right? I was only 15 years old 6 years ago. I've been a part of CBMB since I was 13. came here last year. Started young

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
It's a football team guys. Move on

12 teams out of 32 make it. That means 20 don't. Yes it sucks when it happens year in and year out, but it is what it is

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Having Aaron Rodgers and Brett Favre kinda sorta helps that a little bit

dakbear

Liked Posts:
Respectively disagree. Our defense will not be ready to sweep them next year. We had those guys you listed along with Urlacher with Lovie and we could not sweep them-I know our offense is better, but the pack still has Rodgers. As long as he is healthy the chances of a sweep are much better on their side than ours.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I can't take becoming emotionally invested in another worthless season. The last 2 years we have had good chances at the playoffs and blew it, this is mentally draining. All I want is to get to the playoffs and atleast having a shot at the Lombardi.

Well it sounds like Cutler is about to sign, so get ready to snap.

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
6 years ago I had a lot less gray hairs, and only one child. Good lord.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
cool story

rcNrT.gif

Be sure to make a thread about it.

Moose27

Liked Posts:
With the offense that is in place they can only improve or stay the same. If the offense doesn't perform like it did this past season then there should be some questions asked about Trestman's coaching ability. The defense has to improve. There's just no way they can worse than last year or the same. That being said, with an improved defense and year 2 of the Trestman offense this has to be a playoff team. If we miss the playoffs again next year I honestly just don't know what it will take for this franchise to not only be good but considered an elite team.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

It will be even better though.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
There are posters on this board and the CBMB that I still don't have a clue what they mean. So please recite 10 "Our Fathers", 5 "Hail Mary's, and 75 "Act of Contritions",in braille,and when you're finished, I :dontcare:

Not going to happan

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
If offense stays healthy and the defense improves to middle of the road, this is a playoff team