I'm in the friendzone with every girl I talk to

JTRaines92

Liked Posts:
Guys, I don't know what it is about me that screams "friendzone this guy right now!"

Like a huge chunk of girls I know consider me like a brother and shit, and even though I don't mind, it happens with so many of the girls I've met in college. Like this one girl I've known since first year legit walks around with her bra and panties around me like I'm her gay friend (she's so sexy too).

Can yall give me advice on how to prevent coming off as a brotherly figure and more as someone a bitch would like to fuck? I'm really good-looking, I'd consider myself an 8/10, and I'm confident as hell around women. I don't know why this always happens to me. Help is simply required.

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
Guys, I don't know what it is about me that screams "friendzone this guy right now!"

Like a huge chunk of girls I know consider me like a brother and shit, and even though I don't mind, it happens with so many of the girls I've met in college. Like this one girl I've known since first year legit walks around with her bra and panties around me like I'm her gay friend (she's so sexy too).

Can yall give me advice on how to prevent coming off as a brotherly figure and more as someone a bitch would like to fuck? I'm really good-looking, I'd consider myself an 8/10, and I'm confident as hell around women. I don't know why this always happens to me. Help is simply required.
Sounds exactly like me and my friend. All the girls wanna date me, and they always friendzone him. You can't "teach" someone the game, its a natural thing. Just be yourself, try to maybe move faster then you do would be my suggestion. Girls usually friendzone guys who take there sweet time and come off "too nice" who knows why. I'm kind of hitting this wall now, (freshman in college) where its a lot different then highschool so now I'm actually getting friendzoned by some girls and I'm not really accustomed to it. But just be yourself don't be too nice even though its the right thing to do. And move faster with them I guess...

JTRaines92

Liked Posts:
What can I do different that's not "too nice?" Like when they give me a hug in the hall or wherever should I grab their ass in the process?

Deng Defense Force

Liked Posts:

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Blah, I can write a novel on this subject.

If you want to get out of the "friendzone", learn how to use signals. Signals are everything in every marketplace. Signals are how the world works, not some code, or a set of rules, everything functions based on reading, creating, and responding to signals.

JTRaines92

Liked Posts:
Why should I have to increase my vocabulary? I should be able to say ****** whenever.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Why should I have to increase my vocabulary? I should be able to say ****** whenever.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D_XLCmY0D8]NBA, GLSEN and Ad Council's Official Think B4 You Speak PSA - YouTube[/ame]

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Way to use the obvious joke ******.

This censorship stuff is garbage. Something needs to be changed.

If you want to talk like that, buy a headset and go on XBOX Live. You will find plenty of discussion with like minded individuals. However, I would suggest getting online after 3 PM because most of them are still in public school.

RosettaStoned

Liked Posts:
If you want to talk like that, buy a headset and go on XBOX Live. You will find plenty of discussion with like minded individuals. However, I would suggest getting online after 3 PM because most of them are still in public school.

Oh you're one to talk ******.

:obama:

RosettaStoned

Liked Posts:
To OP, you're probably butt faced, hideously ugly, and you should come to terms with the fact that nothing but fat chicks with deep acnes scars are your future.

:dealwithit:

MSOADE54

I ****ing love this chick
Donator
Liked Posts:
To OP, you're probably butt faced, hideously ugly, and you should come to terms with the fact that nothing but fat chicks with deep acnes scars are your future.

:dealwithit:

Beavis-Butthead-p21.jpg

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Anal sex, more or less.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Blah, I can write a novel on this subject.

If you want to get out of the "friendzone", learn how to use signals. Signals are everything in every marketplace. Signals are how the world works, not some code, or a set of rules, everything functions based on reading, creating, and responding to signals.

I recommend semaphore. Smoke signals might burn the house down.