Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Seidler completely supports his GM and gives him the budget he needs to build and maintain a winner. It hasn’t turned into a championship yet, but the Padres are doing everything possible to win games and entertain their fans.

Imagine the excitement of being a Padres fan…

The White Sox had a real window that a visionary owner could have exploited. Unfortunately, Jerry broke the momentum by insisting on the ridiculous LaRussa hire and further adding to the debacle by being cheap and small minded.

Fuck me!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seidler completely supports his GM and gives him the budget he needs to build and maintain a winner. It hasn’t turned into a championship yet, but the Padres are doing everything possible to win games and entertain their fans.

The White Sox had a real window that a visionary owner could have exploited. Unfortunately, Jerry broke the momentum by insisting on the ridiculous LaRussa hire and further adding to the debacle by being cheap and small minded.

Fuck me!

The Rangers attracted a hall of fame “players” manager who runs a mature family oriented clubhouse like the one we used to take pride in during the same window we were looking.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Fuck me!
Yep. I am as disappointed right now with a White Sox team as I have ever been in my life.