In case anyone wanted to get madden 21....

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
The game sucks. I suggest anyone who is considering buying it full price to shell out 5 dollars for ea access/play(or whatever the hell they call it now) and use the 10 hour trial they have. At least that way you have access to the new need for speed which is an actual decent game for a month at a 5 dollar price.

It's buggy as hell and basically madden 20 with roster updates. Seriously, franchise mode is exactly the same damn thing. Not one single addition. Only thing they added was a stupid 6v6 "backyard" mode that...wait for it...sucks too. They somehow made the career mode even worse and lacks any fucking sense at all. Enjoy being "old and injured" after playing 6 games in the pros.

Wish 2k still made football games. Really disappointing because I used to love football game sims until EA monopolized it. Even the old Microsoft takes on it(forgot what they were called) are still probably better than current Madden. Sad when a 15 year old game is better than yours.

Ohh yes, and I hope you like microtransactions...because the game has a fuckton of them. Even more than years past.
and I hope you like microtransactions...because the game has a fuckton of them
this shit is getting ridiculous..don't buy that shit, if you buy the game at the store i expect you to legitimately have purchased the entire fucking game. addons payment is money grab bs. thanks for the heads up tho, i'm out on this years' release too. sticking with madden 15' and patches.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My kids actually love the Sims, so I can't say I'll never buy EA stuff again, but I'm generally anti-EA.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
The only sport game that EA ever made consistently good was NCAA Football. The level of depth and role playing involved to recruit players. Man it was awesome. NFL2K5 is my favorite football game ever. $20 at the time. Deep game and showed highlights at half time and after the game. 2K went all out with presentation.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
They have completely neglected franchise mode. I don't play online because I dont like a 12 year old kid screaming on the headset while getting my ass kicked so I only play against the computer. For players like me franchise mode is very important. Fuck ea. the nba 2k franchise mode is great. EA sucks.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The game sucks. I suggest anyone who is considering buying it full price to shell out 5 dollars for ea access/play(or whatever the hell they call it now) and use the 10 hour trial they have. At least that way you have access to the new need for speed which is an actual decent game for a month at a 5 dollar price.

It's buggy as hell and basically madden 20 with roster updates. Seriously, franchise mode is exactly the same damn thing. Not one single addition. Only thing they added was a stupid 6v6 "backyard" mode that...wait for it...sucks too. They somehow made the career mode even worse and lacks any fucking sense at all. Enjoy being "old and injured" after playing 6 games in the pros.

Wish 2k still made football games. Really disappointing because I used to love football game sims until EA monopolized it. Even the old Microsoft takes on it(forgot what they were called) are still probably better than current Madden. Sad when a 15 year old game is better than yours.

Ohh yes, and I hope you like microtransactions...because the game has a fuckton of them. Even more than years past.

Wrong forum, idiot. There’s a video game thread in The Bar.

Thanks

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
The only sport game that EA ever made consistently good was NCAA Football. The level of depth and role playing involved to recruit players. Man it was awesome. NFL2K5 is my favorite football game ever. $20 at the time. Deep game and showed highlights at half time and after the game. 2K went all out with presentation.
2k5 was awesome. It put an end to my Madden career. I think i bought one madden game after that but i just couldnt go back.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
They have completely neglected franchise mode. I don't play online because I dont like a 12 year old kid screaming on the headset while getting my ass kicked so I only play against the computer. For players like me franchise mode is very important. Fuck ea. the nba 2k franchise mode is great. EA sucks.
You don't like being called a ****** and hearing the n-word said over and over?

Last edited:

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully NFL2K will come to PC so I can upload my own Bears...My own logo on to my team.