Incognito report is in!

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
On NFL AM they asked "Where does Richie Incognito's career go from here, how does he move on?"

Easy, he joins the fucking Bengals lol

Better yet, the Lions! See what happens when he makes a comment about Suh's mother or other family member.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I just wanna punch Incognito in his giant-baby face.... and yes I realize I would get my ass kicked, but I still wish I had the chance to do it lol

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Have you read the released texts? It was clear they were friends, hung out all the time, and yes called each other names. It sounds like Martin couldn't handle the fact that he sucked at the pro level and found something to get him out of that situation.

No. Apparently there were more texts that have not been released that Wells also used in his investigation into the matter. Incognito was a straight jerkoff. Martin tried to use the same behavior to bond and get it to stop but Incognito elevated it. Martin no doubt cracked, but they were not friends.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
When you've been a shitty team for so long, I imagine this sort of thing happens. I have no doubt in my mind that the Harbaughs, Bellicheck, Fox, Carroll, Omar Epps, McCarthy don't allow this type of shit to happen in their locker rooms. Trestman is probably the same way.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Seems like a case of the bullied trying to fit in with his bullies who ultimately cracked because he couldn't.

The funny thing is I dont doubt that Cogs thought he was friends with Martin. People can be oblivious to stuff like this.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The funny thing is I dont doubt that Cogs .

Why do you call him Cogs? When I see that I know you are the poster. Do you have trouble spelling Incognito?

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
But what is Richie saying on Twitter? That's what I want to know.

dont open that door Richie, its a Trap :p

article-2346713-1A75C1FB000005DC-381_634x724.jpg

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why do you call him Cogs? When I see that I know you are the poster. Do you have trouble spelling Incognito?

Because I am lazy and he reminds me of Cosmo Cogsly from the Jetsons.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
OK, first things first: Please do not post "what ifs" regarding the Bears getting Incognito. The guy has been trouble everywhere he has ever been, and nobody needs the crap he brings along with him.

Secondly, Incognito started his NFL career here in St. Louis. Tonight a St. Louis sportswriter said on radio that of all the athletes he ever covered, he was only "taken aback" by one of them, and that was Incognito. He said Incognito's behavior at times was "insane" and that there was one occasion he recalled where "Incognito completely lost it, and if not for his teammates holding him back, a trainer and assistant coach would have been seriously hurt."

The guy is unstable, to say the least.

AHSIllini32

Liked Posts:
Have you read the released texts? It was clear they were friends, hung out all the time, and yes called each other names. It sounds like Martin couldn't handle the fact that he sucked at the pro level and found something to get him out of that situation.

If you actually think this it makes me feel bad for your family, your friends, and, in general, anyone who ever comes into contact with you.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
so what about the assistant and the other rookie who was harassed? If it is a case of people just goofing around, why did the NFl after their investigation not blame JMart in the matter? They saw his texts as well

JMart? . . .

. . . Sheesh. And I don't mean the poster . . .

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
After reading the texts, you can't really trust anything Martin says now. He fucked over his best friend

That's "JMart" to you, PacMan . . .

JPPT1974

May Day and Spring Fever!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Cincinnati Reds
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Oklahoma City Thunder
  1. Tennessee Titans
  1. Washington Capitals
  1. Howard Bison
Incognito is a punk and a bully. Plain and simple. Could go on but will leave it at that!

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Anyone that has played sports and football knows the Richies of the world. His type is your typical insecure weirdo frat boy in a 30 year old body. Simple as that. I know his type n they are bullies, but in the sense they don't know how to show compassion n caring, so they do it in being a prick n saying they love you... Or he's one of those Bros who would towl snap some guys ass n say everyone else is gay and insecure.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Martin was socially awkward around people in general. Maybe he was soft and when Richie would go over the line he would just pretend it didn't bother him when it really did. I feel bad for him

ThaGator

Liked Posts:
I played football in school ,wrestled,got kicked out of school for kicking the shit out of a 6'5" asshole (I was 5'1") defending a friend and class mate,went into the Marines and Nam. The whole world (NFL) is becoming a bunch of Goodell pussies!

Ouch. You're a manlet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk