Incredible Tahj Boyd stat from tonight

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
“@StevePalazzolo: --> RT @ESPNStatsInfo: Boyd's average pass distance was 2.9 air yards downfield. 350 of his 378 pass yards were after the catch #CLEMvsOSU”

This represents a figure of 92% of his passing yards coming after the catch. Talk about a swing pass offense, this may be a record of some sort.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
wrong forum. wrong website.

Aw your feelings are still hurt from the other day. So now you're going to follow me around as much as possible and try to annoy me back. You're so precious with how sensitive your feelings are. I promise I won't pick on you anymore Mkay?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Whatever helps you sleep. You keep living out your wannabe scout/GM/journalist fantasies on this board. It's obvious the only reason you're here is because nobody reads your blog and you have developed a perverse appreciation for the daily scorn heaped upon your horrible editorializing.

Thing is, you could probably be good at what you do if you could realize your arrogance makes you smell like a dead cow. That'll never happen, will it?

Never mind the fact that your sage pronouncements on the future of NFL prospects are 90% wrong, but you choose to treat a a casual message board for football fans who express their opinions about a specific team as if it were the crucible of fact-reporting journalism, and that is why you will never get anywhere. If you were any good, you would have been retained in Arizona, or wouldn't be posting here in the first place, lol.

You just can't deal with the fact that your opinion is no more important or informed than anybody else's on here -- if it were, you'd have a better job and, again, wouldn't be posting here -- but your embarrassingly amateur yet impassioned assaults on anyone who questions your expertise make you an open target. You think you are dropping knowledge on the rest of us but guess what, asshole -- it's just a sport, and we usually heard it about 3 hours ago, when you get a break to post using the DMV computers.

You will never get a job in sports reporting because you are too much of a self-fellating cunt who is usually wrong. Bad combo. Good luck finding fish in another barrel.

Last edited:

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Aw your feelings are still hurt from the other day. So now you're going to follow me around as much as possible and try to annoy me back. You're so precious with how sensitive your feelings are. I promise I won't pick on you anymore Mkay?

mkay. does your wife say "maybe you will make us enough money to feed our kids when you publish your next 'article' which will also be your first"?

Brandon Marshall

Liked Posts:
Whatever helps you sleep. You keep living out your wannabe scout/GM/journalist fantasies on this board. It's obvious the only reason you're here is because nobody reads your blog and you have developed a perverse appreciation for the daily scorn reaped upon your horrible editorializing.

Thing is, you could probably be good at what you do if you could realize your arrogance makes you smell like a dead cow. That'll never happen, will it?

Never mind the fact that your sage pronouncement on the future of NFL prospects is 90% wrong, but you choose to treat a a casual message board for football fans who express their opinions about a specific team as if it were the crucible of fact-reporting journalism, and that is why you will never get anywhere. If you were any good, you would have been retained in Arizona, lol.

You just can't deal with the fact that your opinion is no more important or informed than anybody else's on here -- if it were, you'd have a better job -- and that makes you an open target. You think you are dropping knowledge on the rest of us but guess what, asshole -- it's just a sport, and we usually heard it about 3 hours ago, when you get a break to post using the DMV computers.

You will never get a job in sports reporting because you are too much of a self-fellating cunt who is usually wrong. Bad combo. Good luck finding fish in another barrel.
On point

Mitchapalooza

Whatever helps you sleep. You keep living out your wannabe scout/GM/journalist fantasies on this board. It's obvious the only reason you're here is because nobody reads your blog and you have developed a perverse appreciation for the daily scorn reaped upon your horrible editorializing.

Never mind the fact that your sage pronouncement on the future of NFL prospects is 90% wrong, but you choose to treat a a casual message board for football fans who express their opinions about a specific team as if it were the crucible of fact-reporting journalism, and that is why you will never get anywhere. If you were any good, you would have been retained in Arizona, lol.

You just can't deal with the fact that your opinion is no more important or informed than anybody else's on here -- if it were, you'd have a better job -- and that makes you an open target. You think you are dropping knowledge on the rest of us but guess what, asshole -- it's just a sport, and we usually heard it about 3 hours ago, when you get a break to post using the DMV computers.

tumblr_loxb11wQKU1qjkyjdo1_500.gif

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys should hug it out.

994337_10200908103253967_748060859_n_zpsd0ddb147.jpg

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
how did you change your name? mods, I want to change my name to tardigrade and I want my avvy to be this

tardigrade1.jpg

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
inb4

This ends with a friendly handshake, then a stone cold stunner from ole

stone-cold-stunner-gif-o.gif

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
how did you change your name? mods, I want to change my name to tardigrade and I want my avvy to be this

Why, because you can survive in the vacuum of space for long periods of time? Oh, and this one is much cuter:

Tardigrade_5703371.jpg

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why, because you can survive in the vacuum of space for long periods of time? Oh, and this one is much cuter:

Tardigrade_5703371.jpg

I think I may have stolen that idea from you. I love tardigrades

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
this is why I love this board.

people like tjodalv give me opporunities to rip them off about interesting facts of life while people like blurpfly51 should reconsider their bullshit. And sorry for ripping you off, Tjodalv, but tardigrades are totaly inspiring

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
lol...no problem man.

EDUB316

Liked Posts:
Whatever helps you sleep. You keep living out your wannabe scout/GM/journalist fantasies on this board. It's obvious the only reason you're here is because nobody reads your blog and you have developed a perverse appreciation for the daily scorn heaped upon your horrible editorializing.

Never mind the fact that your sage pronouncements on the future of NFL prospects are 90% wrong, but you choose to treat a a casual message board for football fans who express their opinions about a specific team as if it were the crucible of fact-reporting journalism, and that is why you will never get anywhere. If you were any good, you would have been retained in Arizona, or wouldn't be posting here in the first place, lol.

You just can't deal with the fact that your opinion is no more important or informed than anybody else's on here -- if it were, you'd have a better job and, again, wouldn't be posting here -- but your embarrassingly amateur posts combined with your impassioned assaults on anyone who questions your expertise make you an open target. You think you are dropping knowledge on the rest of us but guess what, asshole -- it's just a sport, and we usually heard it about 3 hours ago, when you get a break to post using the DMV computers.

wee-bey-oh-shit.gif

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

You just can't deal with the fact that your opinion is no more important or informed than anybody else's on here -- if it were, you'd have a better job and, again, wouldn't be posting here -- but your embarrassingly amateur yet impassioned assaults on anyone who questions your expertise make you an open target. You think you are dropping knowledge on the rest of us but guess what, asshole -- it's just a sport, and we usually heard it about 3 hours ago, when you get a break to post using the DMV computers.

I wasnt going to open this thread because i only come here for bears stuff, but i am glad i did. biff got told. Shit was real. This strongbow's on me.

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:

This reminds me of a book my daughter brought home from school.....

dr_fe7765_203701.jpg