Indianapolis Colts GM Chris Ballard: 'Consequences' for players unvaccinated against COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
The NFL mandated 70% I think....if a team is 70% what is the issue?

If they are under 70% then start fining people I guess

cutting them is idiotic meatball psycho shit talk
Why is cutting them “idiotic meatball psycho shit talk”. If they don’t like it, they don’t have to be there. Otherwise your employer controls you.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why is cutting them “idiotic meatball psycho shit talk”. If they don’t like it, they don’t have to be there. Otherwise your employer controls you.
so you think a team is going to cut a star player or a guy that will accelerate a shit ton of money against the cap?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
so you think a team is going to cut a star player or a guy that will accelerate a shit ton of money against the cap?
No I don’t think that, but I do think they will cut lesser players who put their star players at risk.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
When will the vaccinated; but 5-6-7-8 months ago; be considered anti-vaxxers if they don't comply and get their booster when that's "suggested"?

Will they become super spreaders; anti-vaxxers and killers overnight?

#science

Btw....good post in the football thread by the racist.
There are booster shots for the flu, measles and other diseases but I guess you’re against that too?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
No I don’t think that, but I do think they will cut lesser players who put their star players at risk.
It doesn't matter how much a person makes....if they aren't vaxxed they aren't vaxxed.....cutting them just because they won't vax, but still keeping other unvaxxed players is just taking your anger out on unvaxxed people. Its not really for safety. If you only will sign vaxed players you might as well say we don't want to win and we just want to play for vaccination sake....that is why the NFL put rules in place for vaxx percentage instead of cut all unvaxxed players.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
A harder stance needs to be made against those who deliberately choose to be spreaders, both of disease and misinformation, during this time of a pandemic.

I'd like to see EVERY player who's unvacinated get cut. That'll send the right message.

This organization is on it:

View attachment 13670
Why not just execute em via firing squad? Castrate em? Let’s send a message fellas!

Sarcasm if any of you are struggling to decipher

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
It doesn't matter how much a person makes....if they aren't vaxxed they aren't vaxxed.....cutting them just because they won't vax, but still keeping other unvaxxed players is just taking your anger out on unvaxxed people. Its not really for safety. If you only will sign vaxed players you might as well say we don't want to win and we just want to play for vaccination sake....that is why the NFL put rules in place for vaxx percentage instead of cut all unvaxxed players.
Logic and reason are long gone here, modo. As usual, this has turned into a divisive us against them issue perpetuated by the media and non stop sensationalism, rhetoric and propaganda that Americans can’t get enough of. We love to be divided, choose teams, and take the individual human element out of it

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Logic and reason are long gone here, modo. As usual, this has turned into a divisive us against them issue perpetuated by the media and non stop sensationalism, rhetoric and propaganda that Americans can’t get enough of. We love to be divided, choose teams, and take the individual human element out of it

"Logic and reasoning" says the dipshit covid denier.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
That's what I'm saying. I'm hoping the reason Biden pulled out of Afghanistan so quickly was so those troops (the ones not killed over there obviously) can be used round up the unvaccinated people here that are putting all of us intelligent (and attractive) people at risk with their science-denial.
Umm this is a sports forum. We are discussing the Colts team policies, not your insane ramblings.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Umm this is a sports forum. We are discussing the Colts team policies, not your insane ramblings.
Colts team policies have to do with "consequences" for not being vaccinated, which is what I'm talking about.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Colts team policies have to do with "consequences" for not being vaccinated, which is what I'm talking about.
Idk if I've seen you reference the Colts at all until now. You seem to be doing some weird thing talking about using military to round up private citizens. I don't think the Colts have any military forces or power over private citizens

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Consequences like what? Being placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list per NFL protocols? I don't see anything in that article that makes Ballard's "approach" any different than just reinforcing the NFL's policy, which is what every team is doing. Ballard, for whatever reason, just seems to have been ineffective in persuading his players to get vaccinated in comparison to other GMs.
LOL you can't be this stupid. Imagine believing the GM is in control of what individuals choose to do with their own bodies.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Idk if I've seen you reference the Colts at all until now. You seem to be doing some weird thing talking about using military to round up private citizens. I don't think the Colts have any military forces or power over private citizens
If Chris Ballard had the power to round up private citizens and force them to be vaccinated, he totally would, because he cares about his players' (and the public's) health.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Round em up and beat the crap out of them for their own safety...

Status
Not open for further replies.