Ingram: Bulls to keep Gordon, move FC Player

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Faiz in Chicago, IL:
Will the Bulls make a trade this offseason? or will they stay the same? what about Ben Gordon? Please tell me some good news, i dont want the same mediocre team.
Bill Ingram:
Ben will be back . . .and they'll move one of their front court players to help make that happen.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
Faiz in Chicago, IL:
Will the Bulls make a trade this offseason? or will they stay the same? what about Ben Gordon? Please tell me some good news, i dont want the same mediocre team.
Bill Ingram:
Ben will be back . . .and they'll move one of their front court players to help make that happen.
I wonder how they think they could dump James or Tim Thomas? I would have though it woulf have cost at least the #26.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
I doubt the Bulls cap dump Tyrus Thomas after the work he's put in this summer. I'd hope it is Jerome James or Tim Thomas. I don't think anyone really cares if Thomas or James is on the team next season. If one of those guys could be sacrificed to keep Gordon, I don't think there would be any Bulls fans not happy.

I wonder if Gar and Pax were able to talk Reinsdorf into bringing everyone back. Thomas and Noah are putting in the work to become better players. Derrick Rose should make the big sophomore leap. And then Luol Deng could redeem himself. Bulls have a lot of young players in Rose (20), Deng (24), Thomas (22), Noah (24) that could still improve quite a bit. If those players are all back on track dedication wise, the Bulls could have some huge internal improvements.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
but who would take a player like that? would we trade say james for just blake, cut blake, and then the blazers have the big insured contract? would they do something like that?

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
bullsman24 wrote:
but who would take a player like that? would we trade say james for just blake, cut blake, and then the blazers have the big insured contract? would they do something like that?

If you sweeten it up with cash, maybe sending over the rights to Mario Austin or Omer Asik, maybe future draft picks.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
bullsman24 wrote:
You'd have to work with a team under the cap that isn't going to use their cap space or a team with a large non guarunteed contract. We would also have throw in something of value. Maybe Memphis has no intention on playing Qrich? If so, we can give them Thomas and James and take Qrich off their hands. Or an oldschool salary dump ala Phoenix with us giving up a top 20 protected first for someone to take Tim Thomas. I am surprised we couldn't pull it off with a during the draft but LA sold their pick for less.

senrad

Liked Posts:
Moving Noah or Tyrus wouldn't open up enough room to resign BG would it? Brad Miller could be a possibility.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
moving miller would break my heart. i'm warming up to him.

Captain Klank

Liked Posts:
Crap, this means Gordon is gone and we're keeping all out frontcourt players, considering Bill Ingram is totally wrong in every rumor he posts.