Interested in splitting season tickets?

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
I'm looking to find one more person to join my season ticket holder group and pick up a quarter season of tickets. You get 2 seats to 11 games (though one is preseason) for $110 a game ($1210 total). We pick games via a ticket draft. Seats are presently row 4, section 317, 2 seats off the aisle, they provide one of the best views in the united center for the price available (tickets in the 200 level and 100 level cost over twice as much, and you'll never get sideline seats in those section whereas these are right on the center side aisle of center court, dead center to the action). Though I'm trying to upgrade this year to directly onto the aisle or row 3 on the aisle (i don't want to get closer than row 3 because then the glass partition is in your view and it's really aggravating).

You get to go to as many playoff games as you want (season ticket holders have first priority on buying extra playoff tickets, besides the ones we get normally as part of our split) as well. /There are no extra fees like with ticketmaster where you get all kinds of extra charges thrown on to your ticket prices.

If you're interested contact me via the home page contact form on my website (I don't like to post my address and then get a crapload of spam). I've got two other people in the group already (both post here, though now that I think about it, I only know mapelgleaf's username).

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:
I'm looking to find one more person to join my season ticket holder group and pick up a quarter season of tickets. You get 2 seats to 11 games (though one is preseason) for $110 a game ($1210 total). We pick games via a ticket draft. Seats are presently row 4, section 317, 2 seats off the aisle, they provide one of the best views in the united center for the price available (tickets in the 200 level and 100 level cost over twice as much, and you'll never get sideline seats in those section whereas these are right on the center side aisle of center court, dead center to the action). Though I'm trying to upgrade this year to directly onto the aisle or row 3 on the aisle (i don't want to get closer than row 3 because then the glass partition is in your view and it's really aggravating).

You get to go to as many playoff games as you want (season ticket holders have first priority on buying extra playoff tickets, besides the ones we get normally as part of our split) as well. /There are no extra fees like with ticketmaster where you get all kinds of extra charges thrown on to your ticket prices.

If you're interested contact me via the home page contact form on my website (I don't like to post my address and then get a crapload of spam). I've got two other people in the group already (both post here, though now that I think about it, I only know mapelgleaf's username).

I would be so in if I lived in the Chi.

Liked Posts:
Doug, I'd like to split tickets. Just to be sure, it is $1210 for 11 games, two tickets per game. It isn't $1210 per ticket, right?

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
That's correct. The tickets are $55 a piece, so it's $110 per game.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Well I have four different people who are interested, so it's not an automatic.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Did you already email me? I had emailed you back giving you the low down, you seemed unsure of your interest level still.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
I put it on the home page and you sent me email back. I was going to give you some additonal info and didn't feel like putting it in this thread