Intrigue - WR Anthony Miller

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Anyone who didn't hear of him before the draft simply wasn't paying attention. I don't say that to be snarky, but it's just the facts. He was mentioned many times by many people.

Yes, he was pretty universally one of the top 5 or so receivers on analysts boards. Personally i was well aware of him and think he was the best receiver in this class. Now, part of that is that I feel it was a weak receiver group, especially at the top, but in breaking them down he was the one that really stood out, especially in regards to what Nagy will most likely do on offense.

I know this is going back a ways but I feel the same way about Miller as I did about Greg Jennings back in 2006 when people were clamoring for Santonio Holmes, Sinorice Moss and Chad Jackson. Hopefully he will turn out the same way for us.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
He is a couple of inches short of a top 10 overall pick. But I heard nothing of him before the draft. I don't believe there was any mention of him on this board. I did not see him in any mocks. We love him now and that is whats important.

There was plenty of mention of him on the boards. I know I liked him and there were others as well. Never thought we would land him though after we drafted Daniels.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
There was plenty of mention of him on the boards. I know I liked him and there were others as well. Never though we would land him though after we drafted Daniels.

Yeah, I liked Miller and Kirk in the 2nd as opposed to drafting Ridley too high. Like you, I never thought we'd get another top WR after we drafted Smith and Daniels. Pace shocked the hell out of me when he made the move up to get him.

Pace definitely showed he'll maneuver the draft to get his guy. My favorite move so far from Pace. Now, if he can somehow get our 2nd back next year, and it'll be very BB like.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, I liked Miller and Kirk in the 2nd as opposed to drafting Ridley too high. Like you, I never thought we'd get another top WR after we drafted Smith and Daniels. Pace shocked the hell out of me when he made the move up to get him.

Pace definitely showed he'll maneuver the draft to get his guy. My favorite move so far from Pace. Now, if he can somehow get our 2nd back next year, and it'll be very BB like.

I was shocked by the fact Pace managed to swap a 2019 2nd round pick for a 2018 2nd round pick with only a 4th round pick. I was trying to make heads or tails of that shit.

Speed

Liked Posts:
I was shocked by the fact Pace managed to swap a 2019 2nd round pick for a 2018 2nd round pick with only a 4th round pick. I was trying to make heads or tails of that shit.

I agree. Pretty good chance we outplay the 8th overall slot next season. I thought we'd have to maybe give up both 4ths at the least.

house23

Liked Posts:
The best quote I heard from the media was "When the Bears jumped up to draft Miller, there was a collective groan in the war rooms". People wanted him bad. One of my favorite draft picks. His attitude should bring much needed leadership to the WR corp. Mix him with AR and I think you have two capt like personalities out there. We haven't had that in... forever.
Can you provide a link for this quote? I'd like to read that article.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I agree. Pretty good chance we outplay the 8th overall slot next season. I thought we'd have to maybe give up both 4ths at the least.

I had literally all but ruled out any possibility of a trade back into the 2nd round. I was hoping for a trade up back into the 3rd round. So when Pace made the Daniels pick I was like okay time to hit the treadmill for an hour and watch what the rest of the league did for the remainder of day 2. Then out of fucking nowhere I see in the background an orange C on the screens and I was like "what in the actual fuck?!?!." Nearly busted my shit from my foot touching the side of the treadmill and the belt at the same time. Composed myself just in time for the analysts to announce the trade. After the immediate wtf reaction I was preemptively mad thinking Pace had paid too much to trade back into the 2nd round but there was no time to let the sentiment stew. I just wanted to know what the fuck he had traded back into the 2nd round for.

"The Patriots have traded the 51st pick to the Chicago Bears and with the 51st pick the Chicago Bears select Anthony Miller wide receiver Memphis" and I was like

:snoop:

Then the details of the trade came out and I was like

200.gif

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Miller was mentioned by a variety of posters including myself. There was a ton of buzz around here after he torched UCLA last fall. I said the Bears would trade back in the 2nd to draft Miller in the "Draft Called It" thread. I was right about Miller in the 2nd round but wrong about how they drafted him.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I'm not seeing any sites that have miller as a top5 wr...can someone post some links?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I'm not seeing any sites that have miller as a top5 wr...can someone post some links?

Jonah Tuls
‏Verified account @JonahTulsNFL
Apr 27

Jonah Tuls Retweeted Dane Brugler

Now this... Two top 15 players on my board.. the other is my WR2 and 29th overall. A+++++ draft so far.

Jonah Tuls added,
Dane Brugler
Verified account @dpbrugler
Love what Chicago has done. Roquan Smith, James Daniels, Anthony Miller? Three of my favorite players in this draft. #Bears
0 replies 54 retweets 217 likes

Mayock

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000927595/article/mike-mayocks-2018-nfl-draft-position-rankings-30

and this...

https://www.sbnation.com/2018/4/5/17195846/2018-nfl-draft-anthony-miller-scouting-report-memphis-breakdown-chicago-bears

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Correct...

DaBearsBlog
‏ @dabearsblog

"There was a collective groan in our room when your boys took Miller."

-NFL GM.
1:40 PM - 29 Apr 2018

i'm having a hard time believing that....most of these sites have him as the 10th best WR....who was red flagged for age, injury, fumbles and drops

not dogging on Miller...just watching tape of the other guys and a lot of them look good and were taken later so I'm wondering...why not an Edge there

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
i'm having a hard time believing that....most of these sites have him as the 10th best WR....who was red flagged for age, injury, fumbles and drops

not dogging on Miller...just watching tape of the other guys and a lot of them look good and were taken later so I'm wondering...why not an Edge there

Brandt had him as the 57th best player overall...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000926641/article/hot-150-gil-brandts-top-prospects-for-2018-nfl-draft-51100

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Brugler's Big Board...

Brugler Big Board 3.0: Top 100
April 3, 2018 Dane Brugler 636 Views

— By Dane Brugler, NFLDraftScout.com —

Just weeks away from the 2018 NFL Draft, the top 50 draft board expands to 100, including continued rises for several prospects, notably Maryland wide receiver D.J. Moore.
Rang Mock 3.2: Allen No. 1
Brugler Mock 3.0: Darnold No. 1
–Photo Credit: Troy Babbitt-USA TODAY Sports

The former Terp won’t pass Alabama’s Calvin Ridley for the top spot among receivers, but he has closed ground and it wouldn’t be a surprise if some teams prefer his 210-pound frame over the 190-pound Ridley. Both are worthy of top 20 draft consideration.

Rankings (height, weight, 40-yard dash time, jersey number)

1. Quenton Nelson, OG, Notre Dame (6-5, 325, 5.23, #56)
A player with few weaknesses, Nelson has elite play strength and heavy hands to control defenders in the run game, bulldozing anything in his way. He also has the body control, range and instincts to be above average in pass protection. Nelson won’t go No. 1 in the draft, but he’s the draft’s best football player.

2. Minkah Fitzpatrick, CB/S, Alabama (6-0, 204, 4.46, #29)
The debate over whether Fitzpatrick is a corner or a safety is reminiscent of Jalen Ramsey’ situation when he came out of Florida State. The correct answer is that it doesn’t matter because Fitzpatrick can play either position at a high level.

3. Bradley Chubb, DE, N.C. State (6-4, 269, 4.65, #9)
With back-to-back seasons that included 22-plus tackles for loss, 10-plus sacks and three-plus forced fumbles, Chubb put himself on an exclusive list. And the game tapes match the production, projecting him as a dangerous NFL pass rusher.

4. Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State (6-0, 233, 4.40, #26)
Although he doesn’t have dominant ballcarrier-specific traits (vision, patience, decision-making), Barkley isn’t lacking in those areas due to freakish athleticism for his size; he projects as a productive pro for a long time.

5. Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State (5-11, 183, 4.32, #12)
While he doesn’t have exceptional size and length, Ward is above average in almost every other category. He is a premier athlete with the budding instincts and toughness required to cover receivers on an island, whether outside or in the slot.

6. Sam Darnold, QB, USC (6-3, 221, 4.85, #14)
The turnovers were an issue in college and he is far from a finished product, but Darnold is my top quarterback prospect because he is advanced in several key areas like managing the pocket, anticipating windows and the overall mental battle at the position.

7. Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia (6-1, 236, 4.51, #3)
Another prospect who doesn’t have ideal measurements, but he makes up for those deficiencies in other ways. Smith is a magnet to the football with the mental alertness and athleticism that make him a high-ceiling, high-floor prospect.

8. Derwin James, SS, Florida State (6-2, 215, 4.47, #3)
A better athlete than football player right now, James owns more raw ability than most players in this draft class. It is easy to get excited about the player he will be two years from now.

9. Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA (6-4, 226, 4.92, #3)
Rosen is the prospect with the most potential to move up or down between now and the draft. He is outstanding from the pocket and has a sharp mind, but there are plenty of issues on and off the field.

10. Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma (6-1, 215, 4.84, #6)
When done studying Mayfield’s tape, you realize there are no reasons to doubt what he brings to the field. Yes, he needs to mature in areas, but his accuracy and competitive drive translate to any football league.

11. Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama (6-1, 189, 4.43, #3)
With his play speed and route running skills, Ridley has ability to create his own separation up and down the field. His lack of build leads to some durability questions, but he has the skill-set of a high-end No. 2 NFL wideout.

12. Marcus Davenport, DE, UTSA (6-6, 264, 4.58, #93)
A former high school wide receiver, Davenport is still figuring things out as a pass rusher, but he has the measureables, physical traits and desire to grow into an impact NFL defensive end.

13. Harold Landry, DE, Boston College (6-2, 252, 4.64, #7)
Although his senior season didn’t go as expected, due mostly to injuries, Landry still possesses the outstanding bend, shoulder dip and speed that NFL teams covet on the edges.

14. D.J. Moore, WR, Maryland (6-0, 210, 4.42, #1)
Moore was taller and faster than expected at the Combine, and his game film shows legitimate Steve Smith vibes in terms of speed, physical presence and instincts downfield.
CLICK: NFLDraftScout.com Player Ratings

15. Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech (6-4, 253, 4.54, #49)
A freaky size/strength/speed linebacker, Edmunds currently has holes in his game and needs to better understand how to use all his gifts, but he isn’t far away from those realizations.

16. Jaire Alexander, CB, Louisville (5-10, 196, 4.38, #10)
While undersized and underpowered, Alexander has Joe Haden-like skills with the requisite athleticism, intelligence and toughness to step into a starting role early in his NFL career. His Combine performance only cements his status as a top-20 pick.

17. James Daniels, OC, Iowa (6-3, 306, 5.23, #78)
With his balance, punch and toughness, Daniels has the ingredients of a long-time NFL starter. He is quick to engage and control the point of attack, sustaining his mean streak through the whistle.

18. Maurice Hurst, DT, Michigan (6-1, 292, 4.93, #73)
With his initial surge of quickness and power to break the rhythm of blockers, Hurst has the NFL-ready traits to be a one-gapping penetrator early in his NFL career. Hurst recently received medical clearance to resume football activities after tests at the Combine detected heart irregularities.

19. Isaiah Wynn, OG, Georgia (6-2, 313, 5.22, #77)
Wynn started all 15 games at tackle for the 2017 SEC champions and played well, but he has the skill-set to be a dominant NFL guard with his hip sink, athleticism and point-of-attack power.

20. Will Hernandez, OG, UTEP (6-2, 327, 5.15, #76)
A mauler with elite grip strength, Hernandez loves to play the bully role regardless of the score or clock, displaying the natural power and surprising foot quickness to be a plug-and-play starter.

21. Derrius Guice, RB, LSU (5-10, 224, 4.49, #5)
Guice stresses defenses with his quick, explosive cuts, and his angry running style makes him tough to finish, although it also leads to durability concerns. He has the competitive nature and athletic profile of a runner no NFL team wants to see in their division.

22. Ronald Jones, RB, USC (5-11, 205, 4.49, #25)
With the body type, explosive runs and even the same jersey numbers, the comparisons between Jones and Jamaal Charles are unavoidable. He flashes the home run speed and understated power to elevate a NFL backfield.

23. Mike Hughes, CB, UCF (5-10, 189, 4.53, #19)
Although he has some issues in off-coverage, Hughes is one of the best press-corner prospects in this draft class and also offers special teams value as a return man.

24. Billy Price, OC, Ohio State (6-4, 305, 5.19, #54)
Along with a collegiate resume beyond reproach, Price has the movement skills, proficient technique and brute strength to be an immediate upgrade at center or guard for his NFL team. His recent pectoral tear and surgery is a minor setback but shouldn’t have much of an impact on his draft grade.

25. Rashaan Evans, LB, Alabama (6-2, 232, 4.73, #32)
A downhill, power linebacker for the Tide, Evans loves to mix it up with blockers, using his hands to tear through blockers. There are too many near tackles and cover lapses on his tape, but his physicality fits any scheme.

26. Leighton Vander Esch, LB, Boise State (6-4, 256, 4.65, #38)
An ascending player, Vander Esch has the athletic skill-set and budding instincts to be a three-down player in the NFL. He has a better chance of getting drafted in round one than round two.

27. Vita Vea, DT, Washington (6-4, 347, 5.10, #50)
Possessing a rare blend of power and athleticism, Vea is one-of-a-kind with his physical gifts and has a chance to be an above-average pro if his discipline, technique and consistency catch up.

28. Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame (6-8, 309, 5.27, #68)
While he has his warts, especially vs. edge speed, McGlinchey has the technique, smarts and intangibles of a solid NFL starter, either at tackle or inside at guard.

29. Taven Bryan, DT, Florida (6-5, 291, 4.98, #93)
One of the most gifted interior players in this draft class, Bryan has outstanding athleticism and upper body power, but is currently a liability vs. the run and needs to turn his splash plays into consistency.

30. Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming (6-5, 237, 4.75, #17)
While his physical traits make him scouting catnip, Allen remains undeveloped in several key areas of playing the position at a high level, including his accuracy. Nonetheless, his play also suggests that he still has plenty of room before hitting his football ceiling.

31. Josh Jackson, CB, Iowa (6-0, 196, 4.56, #15)
Jackson shows the football intelligence and ball skills to excel as an outside zone cornerback in the NFL. He would be higher on this list, but his issues in run support and press-man coverage are bothersome.

32. Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville (6-2, 216, 4.42, #8)
It is easy to get excited about Jackson when watching his tape, but those feelings are based more on his athleticism than his consistency as a downfield passer. While not lacking in arm talent, he needs time to polish his passing skills.

33. Da’Ron Payne, DT, Alabama (6-2, 311, 4.95, #94)
While he lacks consistency, especially as a pass rusher, Payne flashes similarities to Ndamukong Suh with the hip flexibility and upper-body power to control the point of attack.

34. Dallas Goedert, TE, South Dakota State (6-5, 256, 4.70, #86)
Goedert needs time to refine his routes and blocking, but those deficiencies are based more inexperience rather than inability. His physical skill-set and dependable ball skills make him the top tight end option in this class.
–CLICK for Pro Day coverage from NFLDraftScout.com
–2018 Pro Day leaderboard
–Pro Day dates
Photo Credit of Arkansas C Frank Ragnow: Denny Medley-USA TODAY Sports

35. Isaiah Oliver, CB, Colorado (6-0, 201, 4.50, #26)
A classic press corner, Oliver stays balanced in his transition to stay on top of routes and shows off the length and timing to ball search and disrupt the catch point.

36. Anthony Miller, WR, Memphis (5-11, 201, 4.53, #3)
From walk-on to record-breaker, Miller is a crafty route-runner with the sudden feet, body control and spatial instincts to skirt defenders. He projects as a reliable No. 2 receiver with the basement of a quality slot option.

[/B]
http://tsxfiles.com/2018/04/03/brugler-big-board-30-top-100/

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I've been around the block enough times to call bullshit. Just come out and dog him if that is your intent.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Brugler's Big Board...

Brugler Big Board 3.0: Top 100
April 3, 2018 Dane Brugler 636 Views

— By Dane Brugler, NFLDraftScout.com —

Just weeks away from the 2018 NFL Draft, the top 50 draft board expands to 100, including continued rises for several prospects, notably Maryland wide receiver D.J. Moore.
Rang Mock 3.2: Allen No. 1
Brugler Mock 3.0: Darnold No. 1
–Photo Credit: Troy Babbitt-USA TODAY Sports

The former Terp won’t pass Alabama’s Calvin Ridley for the top spot among receivers, but he has closed ground and it wouldn’t be a surprise if some teams prefer his 210-pound frame over the 190-pound Ridley. Both are worthy of top 20 draft consideration.

Rankings (height, weight, 40-yard dash time, jersey number)

1. Quenton Nelson, OG, Notre Dame (6-5, 325, 5.23, #56)
A player with few weaknesses, Nelson has elite play strength and heavy hands to control defenders in the run game, bulldozing anything in his way. He also has the body control, range and instincts to be above average in pass protection. Nelson won’t go No. 1 in the draft, but he’s the draft’s best football player.

2. Minkah Fitzpatrick, CB/S, Alabama (6-0, 204, 4.46, #29)
The debate over whether Fitzpatrick is a corner or a safety is reminiscent of Jalen Ramsey’ situation when he came out of Florida State. The correct answer is that it doesn’t matter because Fitzpatrick can play either position at a high level.

3. Bradley Chubb, DE, N.C. State (6-4, 269, 4.65, #9)
With back-to-back seasons that included 22-plus tackles for loss, 10-plus sacks and three-plus forced fumbles, Chubb put himself on an exclusive list. And the game tapes match the production, projecting him as a dangerous NFL pass rusher.

4. Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State (6-0, 233, 4.40, #26)
Although he doesn’t have dominant ballcarrier-specific traits (vision, patience, decision-making), Barkley isn’t lacking in those areas due to freakish athleticism for his size; he projects as a productive pro for a long time.

5. Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State (5-11, 183, 4.32, #12)
While he doesn’t have exceptional size and length, Ward is above average in almost every other category. He is a premier athlete with the budding instincts and toughness required to cover receivers on an island, whether outside or in the slot.

6. Sam Darnold, QB, USC (6-3, 221, 4.85, #14)
The turnovers were an issue in college and he is far from a finished product, but Darnold is my top quarterback prospect because he is advanced in several key areas like managing the pocket, anticipating windows and the overall mental battle at the position.

7. Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia (6-1, 236, 4.51, #3)
Another prospect who doesn’t have ideal measurements, but he makes up for those deficiencies in other ways. Smith is a magnet to the football with the mental alertness and athleticism that make him a high-ceiling, high-floor prospect.

8. Derwin James, SS, Florida State (6-2, 215, 4.47, #3)
A better athlete than football player right now, James owns more raw ability than most players in this draft class. It is easy to get excited about the player he will be two years from now.

9. Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA (6-4, 226, 4.92, #3)
Rosen is the prospect with the most potential to move up or down between now and the draft. He is outstanding from the pocket and has a sharp mind, but there are plenty of issues on and off the field.

10. Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma (6-1, 215, 4.84, #6)
When done studying Mayfield’s tape, you realize there are no reasons to doubt what he brings to the field. Yes, he needs to mature in areas, but his accuracy and competitive drive translate to any football league.

11. Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama (6-1, 189, 4.43, #3)
With his play speed and route running skills, Ridley has ability to create his own separation up and down the field. His lack of build leads to some durability questions, but he has the skill-set of a high-end No. 2 NFL wideout.

12. Marcus Davenport, DE, UTSA (6-6, 264, 4.58, #93)
A former high school wide receiver, Davenport is still figuring things out as a pass rusher, but he has the measureables, physical traits and desire to grow into an impact NFL defensive end.

13. Harold Landry, DE, Boston College (6-2, 252, 4.64, #7)
Although his senior season didn’t go as expected, due mostly to injuries, Landry still possesses the outstanding bend, shoulder dip and speed that NFL teams covet on the edges.

14. D.J. Moore, WR, Maryland (6-0, 210, 4.42, #1)
Moore was taller and faster than expected at the Combine, and his game film shows legitimate Steve Smith vibes in terms of speed, physical presence and instincts downfield.
CLICK: NFLDraftScout.com Player Ratings

15. Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech (6-4, 253, 4.54, #49)
A freaky size/strength/speed linebacker, Edmunds currently has holes in his game and needs to better understand how to use all his gifts, but he isn’t far away from those realizations.

16. Jaire Alexander, CB, Louisville (5-10, 196, 4.38, #10)
While undersized and underpowered, Alexander has Joe Haden-like skills with the requisite athleticism, intelligence and toughness to step into a starting role early in his NFL career. His Combine performance only cements his status as a top-20 pick.

17. James Daniels, OC, Iowa (6-3, 306, 5.23, #78)
With his balance, punch and toughness, Daniels has the ingredients of a long-time NFL starter. He is quick to engage and control the point of attack, sustaining his mean streak through the whistle.

18. Maurice Hurst, DT, Michigan (6-1, 292, 4.93, #73)
With his initial surge of quickness and power to break the rhythm of blockers, Hurst has the NFL-ready traits to be a one-gapping penetrator early in his NFL career. Hurst recently received medical clearance to resume football activities after tests at the Combine detected heart irregularities.

19. Isaiah Wynn, OG, Georgia (6-2, 313, 5.22, #77)
Wynn started all 15 games at tackle for the 2017 SEC champions and played well, but he has the skill-set to be a dominant NFL guard with his hip sink, athleticism and point-of-attack power.

20. Will Hernandez, OG, UTEP (6-2, 327, 5.15, #76)
A mauler with elite grip strength, Hernandez loves to play the bully role regardless of the score or clock, displaying the natural power and surprising foot quickness to be a plug-and-play starter.

21. Derrius Guice, RB, LSU (5-10, 224, 4.49, #5)
Guice stresses defenses with his quick, explosive cuts, and his angry running style makes him tough to finish, although it also leads to durability concerns. He has the competitive nature and athletic profile of a runner no NFL team wants to see in their division.

22. Ronald Jones, RB, USC (5-11, 205, 4.49, #25)
With the body type, explosive runs and even the same jersey numbers, the comparisons between Jones and Jamaal Charles are unavoidable. He flashes the home run speed and understated power to elevate a NFL backfield.

23. Mike Hughes, CB, UCF (5-10, 189, 4.53, #19)
Although he has some issues in off-coverage, Hughes is one of the best press-corner prospects in this draft class and also offers special teams value as a return man.

24. Billy Price, OC, Ohio State (6-4, 305, 5.19, #54)
Along with a collegiate resume beyond reproach, Price has the movement skills, proficient technique and brute strength to be an immediate upgrade at center or guard for his NFL team. His recent pectoral tear and surgery is a minor setback but shouldn’t have much of an impact on his draft grade.

25. Rashaan Evans, LB, Alabama (6-2, 232, 4.73, #32)
A downhill, power linebacker for the Tide, Evans loves to mix it up with blockers, using his hands to tear through blockers. There are too many near tackles and cover lapses on his tape, but his physicality fits any scheme.

26. Leighton Vander Esch, LB, Boise State (6-4, 256, 4.65, #38)
An ascending player, Vander Esch has the athletic skill-set and budding instincts to be a three-down player in the NFL. He has a better chance of getting drafted in round one than round two.

27. Vita Vea, DT, Washington (6-4, 347, 5.10, #50)
Possessing a rare blend of power and athleticism, Vea is one-of-a-kind with his physical gifts and has a chance to be an above-average pro if his discipline, technique and consistency catch up.

28. Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame (6-8, 309, 5.27, #68)
While he has his warts, especially vs. edge speed, McGlinchey has the technique, smarts and intangibles of a solid NFL starter, either at tackle or inside at guard.

29. Taven Bryan, DT, Florida (6-5, 291, 4.98, #93)
One of the most gifted interior players in this draft class, Bryan has outstanding athleticism and upper body power, but is currently a liability vs. the run and needs to turn his splash plays into consistency.

30. Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming (6-5, 237, 4.75, #17)
While his physical traits make him scouting catnip, Allen remains undeveloped in several key areas of playing the position at a high level, including his accuracy. Nonetheless, his play also suggests that he still has plenty of room before hitting his football ceiling.

31. Josh Jackson, CB, Iowa (6-0, 196, 4.56, #15)
Jackson shows the football intelligence and ball skills to excel as an outside zone cornerback in the NFL. He would be higher on this list, but his issues in run support and press-man coverage are bothersome.

32. Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville (6-2, 216, 4.42, #8)
It is easy to get excited about Jackson when watching his tape, but those feelings are based more on his athleticism than his consistency as a downfield passer. While not lacking in arm talent, he needs time to polish his passing skills.

33. Da’Ron Payne, DT, Alabama (6-2, 311, 4.95, #94)
While he lacks consistency, especially as a pass rusher, Payne flashes similarities to Ndamukong Suh with the hip flexibility and upper-body power to control the point of attack.

34. Dallas Goedert, TE, South Dakota State (6-5, 256, 4.70, #86)
Goedert needs time to refine his routes and blocking, but those deficiencies are based more inexperience rather than inability. His physical skill-set and dependable ball skills make him the top tight end option in this class.
–CLICK for Pro Day coverage from NFLDraftScout.com
–2018 Pro Day leaderboard
–Pro Day dates
Photo Credit of Arkansas C Frank Ragnow: Denny Medley-USA TODAY Sports

35. Isaiah Oliver, CB, Colorado (6-0, 201, 4.50, #26)
A classic press corner, Oliver stays balanced in his transition to stay on top of routes and shows off the length and timing to ball search and disrupt the catch point.

36. Anthony Miller, WR, Memphis (5-11, 201, 4.53, #3)
From walk-on to record-breaker, Miller is a crafty route-runner with the sudden feet, body control and spatial instincts to skirt defenders. He projects as a reliable No. 2 receiver with the basement of a quality slot option.

http://tsxfiles.com/2018/04/03/brugler-big-board-30-top-100/

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I've been around the block enough times to call bullshit. Just come out and dog him if that is your intent.

The kid has as much production in the UCLA, UConn and 2nd UCF game as Ridley did all year.