Is it realistic that our new coaching staff is complete by start of '18 combine?

Applefan

Liked Posts:
The 2018 scouting combine starts on Feb.27, 2018. How realistic is it that we can have all the coaching positions filled by that date?

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
The 2018 scouting combine starts on Feb.27, 2018. How realistic is it that we can have all the coaching positions filled by that date?

A lot depends on the Giants. They hired Ernie Accorsi first, so he has to get their situation straightened out first, though recent reports that "Sweaty" Teddy is compiling a list of candidates to assign "Snails" Pace the task of interviewing suggests "King" George realizes he may not be able to wait for "Uncle" Ernie to hire the HC and may thus allow the Sweatster to do it . . .

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:

should be pretty likely since even if they wait for staff on the SB teams, that would still give them 3 weeks to get the staff situated.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
You’re acting like coaches don’t get fired in the nfl

iffybiz

Liked Posts:
They’re saying that maybe as many as 13 HC will be fired. If the Bears hire a coach quickly, the staff will be a piece of cake, lots of coaches to choose from

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
They’re saying that maybe as many as 13 HC will be fired. If the Bears hire a coach quickly, the staff will be a piece of cake, lots of coaches to choose from

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think this will scare teams away from firing their coaches. It would be shitty to be left with the Marc Trestman of the group