WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I will.

The soccer field at the grade school down the street is nicer than Lambeau...objectively speaking.
I’m sure the mile long concession lines and bathroom lines at soldier field and the alien space ship will disagree with you

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m sure the mile long concession lines and bathroom lines at soldier field and the alien space ship will disagree with you

They don't have the beer vendors still working the stands? Let the concessions come to you and then pee in your empties.

How are you folks out west not figuring this out yet???

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
They don't have the beer vendors still working the stands? Let the concessions come to you and then pee in your empties.

How are you folks out west not figuring this out yet???
I prefer adult diapers

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I prefer adult diapers

Now you are using that noodle. You can sneak in some booze in your stash of backups because ain't no one working for the Chicago Park District that will touch a bag of Depends more than half a second.

You know what is much more difficult to sneak in???

Back support.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why is everyone talking about the McCaskey family? SF is owned by the Chicago Park District. The McCaskey family doesn't own the land or the stadium, they rent it, it's like talking about a tenant tearing down an apartment building he is a resident in.

That security deposit would be history.

I mentioned the family, to move it would cost them a shit ton of money (plus they have a lease) unless they were able to get a public funded stadium which seems extremely doubtful. IDGAF if they get a new stadium and wonder if it's something ownership wants, Bears are ranked the 7th most valued team in the NFL which for me seems pretty good.

Last edited:

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Now you are using that noodle. You can sneak in some booze in your stash of backups because ain't no one working for the Chicago Park District that will touch a bag of Depends more than half a second.

You know what is much more difficult to sneak in???

Back support.
Meh. I Just stuff a pillow in the front and back of my shirt so people think I have a problem with shitting my pants and I’m fat

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I mentioned the family, to move it would cost them a shit ton of money unless they were able to get a public funded stadium which seems extremely doubtful. IDGAF if they get a new stadium and wonder if it's something ownership wants, Bears are ranked the 7th most valued team in the NFL which for me seems pretty good.
Why would that be extremely doubtful? When has Chicago said no to taxing anything ever?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Living in LA I can tell you the only reason nobody wants to play at the rose bowl is because it’s all the way in Pasadena which is about a half hour away from downtown and like 45 mins away from the beach communities. It’s a terrible location but a beautiful stadium that any team would jump at the chance to play at if it wasn’t so far away

The Chargers prefer a 27,000 seat soccer stadium in Carson because of it great location? LOL

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
The Chargers prefer a 27,000 seat soccer stadium in Carson because of it great location? LOL
And that sort of dysfunction is why they’re a joke and nobody in LA cares about them. Go watch a clip on YouTube they can’t even fill half of that stadium up with their own fans. Comparing that to the bears fan base is laughable.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought they fixed the grass when they banned U2 for life.

Also LMAO @ mentioning Lambeau...they still have bleacher seating in 2019!

Not only the banning of U2 but also...

The crescendo of complaints in 2014 led to a change. Soldier Field management switched sod providers, turning to a New Jersey turf farm that specializes in providing grass for professional sports teams.

“Overnight, there were fewer complaints,” said Soldier Field general manager Tim LeFevour.
Soldier Field wanted to support Illinois sod farmers, LeFevour said, but the turf’s higher clay content led to incidents of slippage for players, especially in wet weather. The new sod, grown at Tuckahoe Turf Farms in Hammonton, N.J., has less clay and more sand

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Soldier Field management switched sod providers, turning to a New Jersey turf farm that specializes in providing grass for professional sports teams.

I knew there was another recent change, but was being a lazy interneter. The last few seasons really have been noticeably better.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Yeah...that went so well last time around.

Gary, Indiana was a legitimate discussion.
don't forget the bid for the Olympics. a new stadium was actually gonna happen.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
You guys are proving my point. The fact that it took 10 years to make a change so simple like changing where they get their sod from fixed such a big issue for so long proves why they need their own stadium that they own

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And that sort of dysfunction is why they’re a joke and nobody in LA cares about them. Go watch a clip on YouTube they can’t even fill half of that stadium up with their own fans. Comparing that to the bears fan base is laughable.

Claiming that stadium capacity is a huge deal is laughable.

That must be why the Lions moved from the Pontiac Silverdome capacity 80,000 to Ford Field capacity 65,000, 3,500 more seats than SF.

Give it up.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Sure let’s ignore the fact that it’s the ugliest and smallest in the NFL with a history of incompetent management for the location.
your best bet is to blast the shit outta chicago Park District, hit them up on twitter or where-ever the fuck you can can them. the workers are usually chillin' at strip clubs and bars around town if you wanna get feisty.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You guys are proving my point. The fact that it took 10 years to make a change so simple like changing where they get their sod from fixed such a big issue for so long proves why they need their own stadium that they own

Let me know what the McCaskey's, a mom and pop operation, thinks about spending $1B. That is a joke, why would they drop a billion when they don't have too. Let me guess, you're not a business major.