Is It Time?

Rise

Liked Posts:
Teams don't tank in football like others have said. Look at the bright side at least we won't collapse in the second half again for the 4th straight year. They spared us and got it over with early. It's that or a historic bounce back season!

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seems in recent history teams have had some historic bounce backs.

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Teams don't tank in football like others have said. Look at the bright side at least we won't collapse in the second half again for the 4th straight year. They spared us and got it over with early. It's that or a historic bounce back season!

dc2fd6da2c741a3b2f6ae5fcf700e06fafe43267ea271579118ef4292ffb25c6.jpg

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Get the fuck outta here. Go to any other message board and you'll see the exact same shit.
Any other message board? I dont think they are talking about tanking on the Broncos or Patriots message boards. Kinda screws up your theory?

Zhang Liao

Liked Posts:
I need your Bear card back man. As a fan you can not HOPE for loses, especially since there is still a chance.

I´m just doing the math. If GB wins later and Bears lose in 2 weeks, Bears trail by 5 games (4 + tie breaker).

So I simply do not think this season will have a positive ending. And instead of seeing another mediocre season I would rather have a collapse and good draft position.
Yeah, maybe I´m too depressed at the moment. But there are not a lot opportunities left to save the season.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The answer is yes. After a loss in two weeks to GB they'll already have 6 losses. Even the eternal optimist on bath salts wouldn't pick the Bears to run the table after that, so yeah, it'd be so much better just to end up with a top 5 pick.

NE.Rugger

Liked Posts:
Not a fan of tanking, but I dont think we even really need to. I am in favor of seeing what we have in some of our younger players. Keep playing Jones, put Greene back in, not sure of Sharpton's or Bostic's injuries but get them back in when healthy. Cornelius Washington is still on the roster so why not let him get in. Increase Sutton's and Ego's snap counts. That'll save Paea and Ratliff's legs some who I think both should come back. Get Vereen some more snaps. See more of Morgan, Williams, Carey, and Wilson when he gets back.

Let us have a better look at what we have moving forward and give them some experience. Don't know much about any college kids but hopefully we can be in postition for a STUD DE, MIKE, or S.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Is it time to tank? As of now we would have to win 7 out of our next 8 games. I do not see this happening. If we tank could get a top 5 pick, use that to get an impact player or trade back and get an extra first rounder. Thoughts?

Don't think we should tank but picking from 14-22 the last 10 years has kind of fucked us in the long run.

It's not picking from 14 - 22... It's the fact that Angelo picked them...

Lots of young talent here from emery that are producing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ryang

Liked Posts:
Problem with that is there are no sure fire players to tank and the fact that the bottom 5 teams are much worse compared to Bears. Give it up and be happy for any wins for this team.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Not a fan of tanking, but I dont think we even really need to. I am in favor of seeing what we have in some of our younger players. Keep playing Jones, put Greene back in, not sure of Sharpton's or Bostic's injuries but get them back in when healthy. Cornelius Washington is still on the roster so why not let him get in. Increase Sutton's and Ego's snap counts. That'll save Paea and Ratliff's legs some who I think both should come back. Get Vereen some more snaps. See more of Morgan, Williams, Carey, and Wilson when he gets back.

Let us have a better look at what we have moving forward and give them some experience. Don't know much about any college kids but hopefully we can be in postition for a STUD DE, MIKE, or S.

so almost like pretending it's preseason during regular season.

no seriously, I agree. you already know what you have in the sloths. I liked the showing they made against the Falcons with the noobs at LB.

Liked Posts:
A team doesn't have to tank to get a good player in the first round anymore. Look at the last draft. CJ Mosely is the best player from the draft he went 20 something.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is Andrew Luck in the draft again?