Is Kyle Long cut next offseason

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
I can't see any scenario where Trevathan isn't back. He's the leader in the middle Kwi sucks in pass coverage. Sims is done, Amos probably gone.

swz01

Liked Posts:
the only way howard is a hard decision is if he's willing to take a low ball offer. Howard very likely wants to get paid as much as he can since a RB's shelf life is relatively short. He is not a playmaker in this offense and coupled with the fact that the bears will be low on cap space he will very likely be let go and finding RB's is much easier than any other position.

same deal with amos, the SS market is very weak and amos will likely be looking for the highest offer, amos is average at best, the bears should not overpay to keep him. Bush is waiting in the wings...

Callahan is an absolute re-sign, with so many teams using 3 WR sets a good NB is critical

RRH is a RFA so he's not going anywhere

Good summary. Really the hardest thing will be getting good enough value for Howard in a trade. Some of our LB depth (Lynch) can be sacrificed to keep both Amos and Callahan if need be. Our pass protection doesn't look any worse without Long to me.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Turnstile Kyle plays 3 games a year. He needs to focus on his WoW career now. Always hurt and bad at football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I like Kyle, but this is 3 years in a row he's hit IR. We could use some of that money to resign Callahan. I think Kush and Daniels are serviceable guards.

We can’t put a QB who is critical to our success behind “serviceable”. Protect him like the smart teams do.