Is Nick Foles the best option?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Instead of trading three first round picks, two second round picks, Jayson Johnson and Roquan Smith.

How about we start Foles probably pick in the top five next year?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
And give Ryan Pace another shot at drafting his next Mariota or Trubisky?

pass.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Instead of trading three first round picks, two second round picks, Jayson Johnson and Roquan Smith.

How about we start Foles probably pick in the top five next year?
:speechless: :obama:

BBBF

Liked Posts:
Anything more than two firsts and some change (one starter and/or mid picks) and I have doubts. If I owned the Bears and it went above this, I would probably rather go with Foles & a day 2 QB. Hopefully get an OT in the first. Foles starts the first 12 games before even considering putting the rookie in. Maybe give the rookie some live action towards the end and take another QB next year, with a high pick. I don't want to sign another bottom half starter.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No. Very low chances they would pick in the top 5.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Anything more than two firsts and some change (one starter and/or mid picks) and I have doubts. If I owned the Bears and it went above this, I would probably rather go with Foles & a day 2 QB. Hopefully get an OT in the first. Foles starts the first 12 games before even considering putting the rookie in. Maybe give the rookie some live action towards the end and take another QB next year, with a high pick. I don't want to sign another bottom half starter.

Hou would hang up the phone quickly with that offer

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
A little thought process goes a long way before you post....

Pace and Nagy are trying to save jobs, they are selecting next years starting QB.......

Work on your thought process from there.

mecha

Liked Posts:
they're drafting some quarterback and they're going to pine their futures on said quarterback's success. there have been quarterbacks taken 1st overall or in the top 10 that were busts and out of the league before their rookie contract was up. so I don't think you have to get someone high. were Dak Prescott or Russell Wilson drafted in the 1st? no, they weren't. so let's get over the stigma your team has to suck monumental goat testicles to get a quarterback in the draft. I'd rather swing and miss on a single draft pick than trade 4 1sts and 2 2nds and a quarterback in the team's possession (which, they can deal that guy, that's not the point) for someone else's quarterback they drafted.

if Pace drafts a quarterback and the team finishes .500 or worse, he's gone, and Nagy with him. if Pace gives up the house for a quarterback and the team finishes .500 or worse, he's gone, and Nagy with him.

so let's stop with the outlandish trade scenarios that fuck the rest of the team. just draft someone and hope they work out. if they don't, you get a new general manager and head coach out of the deal in 2022. then the new general manager who hopefully isn't some yes man lackey dipshit McCaskey family status quo fuckwad will address the problem correctly and will have a head coach that isn't a jackoff to handle them properly.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
A little thought process goes a long way before you post....

Pace and Nagy are trying to save jobs, they are selecting next years starting QB.......

Work on your thought process from there.

You think the guy who's failed for years will save his job because he spent 6 + draft picks on Watson.

You're a special kind of stupid.

Szlachcic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
I say ride with Foles, but concentrate on offensive line in the draft. No matter who the QB is, effective offense starts with the big ugly's up front.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I say ride with Foles, but concentrate on offensive line in the draft. No matter who the QB is, effective offense starts with the big ugly's up front.

no, it starts with the QB and then the Oline. Go look at the shit Mahomes has been working with lately.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Nick Foles is not the best option

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
And not an attached dick was left in Chicago after that year.