Is Nick Foles the best option?

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Foles is too good to get us a bottom 5 pick. We need to set our sights lower. The worse the better.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Instead of trading three first round picks, two second round picks, Jayson Johnson and Roquan Smith.

How about we start Foles probably pick in the top five next year?

he's gone dude. The writing was on the wall when he stayed on the bench down 3 tds vs saints in a lose and go home

2Deep

Liked Posts:
Nick Foles is not a good option as a starter. This idea that Foles starts and Bears tank and we get top 5 pick has to stop.

1. Bears are not that bad even if they tried
2. Pace/Nagy trying to save their jobs are not rebuilding or tanking.
3. McCaskey made it clear that they want better results. That is not a owner who's interested in rebuild (like him or not)
4. In our lifetime, how many rebuilds have we seen with Bears drafting in top 10, and how has that worked out. There are no guarantees.
5. You need to get a real QB, not Foles, and play this out. We still might be mediocre but we have to try.

ChiGuy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
There’s zero chance you’re turning back to Foles to save your job.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
A little thought process goes a long way before you post....

Pace and Nagy are trying to save jobs, they are selecting next years starting QB.......

Work on your thought process from there.
They still won’t say how many more years pace and Naggy are signed for. Their jobs are prob safer than many think

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you really wanted a top 5 pick you would start Bray. Still probably wouldn't happen.

Szlachcic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
The reason I suggested Foles to start next season because, there are no other options at QB position that are worth either the money or draft capital. Face it, the Bears won't be any better than 8-8 again. This way by investing in OL heavily and drafting QB in later rounds future will be looking better.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why would Pace and Nagy want to go 5-11? That is like the only way they get fired.