Is Rajon Rondo Over-Rated?

Liked Posts:
This year I've heard praises and acclamations of all kinds for Rajon Rondo (one, a world-wide source even referring to him as an "All-Star").

After hearing this I decided to go on down to nba.com and pull up his page to see what all the fuss was about. Expecting to see his averages at around 17 and 8, all I saw was 9 and 9.

Seriously folks...

9 and 9 and you're an All-Star these days?

Is Rajon Rondo OVER-RATED?

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can´t stand this guy. So for me YES, HE IS OVER-RATED!

I think he is pretty good at rebounding. He is not an All-Star scorer and he can´t shoot.

Giving this number of assists is not too difficult when you have 4 All-Star players around you who finish the plays. He simply doesn´t have much "assist-killers" on his team.

I don´t think he is a top 5 PG.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
He's playing with three all-star players, of course he doesn't score much. We saw last year with Garnett out that he's capable of stepping up.

I don't know if he's overrated, depends on what you think his rating is. He's a 23 year old point guard who is a good defender, efficient scorer who is probably capable of scoring at a higher volume than he does, and doesn't turn the ball over much. I think that's pretty valuable, even if he's not top 5, he's got to be in the ball park.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
he's got the reverse chris paul effect. instead of making everyone else appear better, everyone else around rajon makes him seem a lot better than he is. he's is a good player, but he's not an all star.