Is RG3 getting a bad rap

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
1) only refer to me as run and shoot as I have never derided your name. 2) what the hell do you have against black qb's, why are you bringing up race. do you make a big deal about white Qb's when PPL. mention them. Anyway, this thread is about what's going on with RG3. Period.

I have nothing against black QBs, what the fuck are you talking about? And I can refer to anyone however I want. For instance, that guy Douche Rapist is a fucking assclown! See.

And I'll help you out, RG3 is playing like complete shit, that is what's going on with him.

Need to post that link 6 more times now. You can do it!

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fuck outta here.

Passenger57-2f-400-sg.gif

You're awesome Cobb.

Can you answer Run and shits question while you're here?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Since you're clearly oblivious to anything around you, i'll help you out. Cobb is easily the biggest racist on this board. I was poking fun at that fact. Nothing more.

And run and shit is still more befitting.

the only "shit" is in your mouth. you are 2 seconds from being reported. Keep it up with the misuse of my screen-name.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
the only "shit" is in your mouth. you are 2 seconds from being reported. Keep it up with the misuse of my screen-name.

You're gonna report me? OH NOOOOOOOOO!

Good thing I've done literally nothing bannable. Report away :)

edit: thanks for bolding what i would have bolded anyways

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I have nothing against black QBs, what the fuck are you talking about? And I can refer to anyone however I want. For instance, that guy Douche Rapist is a fucking assclown! See.

And I'll help you out, RG3 is playing like complete shit, that is what's going on with him.

Need to post that link 6 more times now. You can do it!

And I can refer to anyone however I want.

No you can't when it violates the good conduct rules of this message board.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Did you report him? Or is your finger quivering over the button?

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No you can't when it violates the good conduct rules of this message board.

Is shit stain more appropriate? It's not a play on your name but I have a feeling it makes you just as mud.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Can you answer Run and shits question while you're here?

The rules of the MB:

Although the administrators and moderators of #1 Chicago Sports Fan Message Board, ChiCitySports will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of #1 Chicago Sports Fan Message Board, ChiCitySports, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

keep using my screen name in a vulgar, hateful manner and manner and you will be reported. You've been warned

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
keep using my screen name in a vulgar, hateful manner and manner and you will be reported. You've been warned

I don't see anything about calling someone out their name. It happens ALL THE TIME here. Chill the fuck out.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Michael Irving is a fucking idiot. That's my opinion. HOFers said Cutler would be great this year. guess what, he still isn't good.

Yes it was idiotic to call jay a "MVP". However, what he said about the Qb being a leader was not idiotic. Whatta' bout what Faulk said.....he's one of the more astute and brighter commentators at NFL NETWORK.

Mitchapalooza

Yes it was idiotic to call jay a "MVP". However, what he said about the Qb being a leader was not idiotic. Whatta' bout what Faulk said.....he's one of the more astute and brighter commentators at NFL NETWORK.

maybe if you would link me...

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
However, what he said about the Qb being a leader was not idiotic. Whatta' bout what Faulk said.....he's one of the more astute and brighter commentators at NFL NETWORK.

maybe if you would link me...

ok so you don't care what Faulk said or the validity in what he said either