is tarik okay?

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I grew up on Miracle Whip... I can't remember what I love it on best, but I want to say tuna, Turkey (like real turkey beast) and Pork shoulder roast sandwiches. If you ever bought like a roast like from Jewel Osco when it's like 99 cents a pound or cheaper, and after it comes out of the over, make sandwiches out of that. Love it.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I grew up on Miracle Whip... I can't remember what I love it on best, but I want to say tuna, Turkey (like real turkey beast) and Pork shoulder roast sandwiches. If you ever bought like a roast like from Jewel Osco when it's like 99 cents a pound or cheaper, and after it comes out of the over, make sandwiches out of that. Love it.
Down here in the South, they love "Dukes"..I tasted it once...Awful

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Once I started making my own Mayo... :harden:
I only used homemade mayo when I had ?s in the backyard, stupid easy and I knew it would be totally safe. I could probably trust the store bought eggs I get but will wait to get vaccinated before I take on that risk.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
I only used homemade mayo when I had ?s in the backyard, stupid easy and I knew it would be totally safe. I could probably trust the store bought eggs I get but will wait to get vaccinated before I take on that risk.
You can get pasteurized eggs.. They are supposed to be safe raw.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dukes is definitely ?
Had you had Blue Plate? Even better imo.

@SilenceS knows what I'm talking about.
Blue Plate is the only Mayo to be consumed. Dukes is good but not blue plate. People who eat Hellmans should kill themselves. All the offense

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apparently mayonnaise can be used to make a pretty good cake as well because it's so moist; I'm okay with not ever personally verifying that though, in the same way I'll be fine if I leave this Earth without ever trying Chittlins'. I confess that my Southern-born Grandmother did make us hoghead cheese sandwiches when I was a kid (and if you want to retain your appetite or have any concern whatsoever about Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease variants, I suggest you not eat this, or even google it).

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Blue Plate is the only Mayo to be consumed. Dukes is good but not blue plate. People who eat Hellmans should kill themselves. All the offense
The only ppl I've had mayo convos with, who cape for Hellmans, are chit don't stink middle aged white church ladies, and @BearsBud.

Thanks for affirming the truth, and for being the one whomst turned me into a Blue Plate stan 4 lyfe.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Next time a black guy complains about my bland potato salad...

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its Kraft mayo to boot...the only mayo worth anything is Hellmans

Hellman's is the best mayo, but I gotta admit I generally prefer Miracle Whip (which isn't technically mayonnaise) on my sandwiches, unless of course said sandwich has any kind of sliced beef in it, in which case it absolutely has to have Hellman's, along with mustard.

ChiGuy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
For that, should cut him

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hellman's is the best mayo, but I gotta admit I generally prefer Miracle Whip (which isn't technically mayonnaise) on my sandwiches, unless of course said sandwich has any kind of sliced beef in it, in which case it absolutely has to have Hellman's, along with mustard.
Meh aldi mayo is better than hellmans