Is the Repeat possible??

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Funny how the Hawks are winning and on a good streak and all the cockroaches are coming out of the woodwork after the not so stellar start.

I cannot wait for the spike in activity since the hawks are doing good............where were they when they werent doing good?

To be fair, I was the one at the beginning of the season saying I didn't think we had a whole lot to worry about after a rough start, and I was pretty much laughed off the board and had meaningless stats thrown my way to show my lack of intelligence about hockey...So I just stayed away.

AddisonStation

YamaHama it's fright nite
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd be shocked if the Hawks didn't make the playoffs even though they are only 5 points ahead of the 9th seed.

IvyPickin87

Sinkin Putts ****in Butts
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd be shocked if the Hawks didn't make the playoffs even though they are only 5 points ahead of the 9th seed.

I would be too, they are playing great right now. But this talk of a repeat is kinda ticking me off. I for one is one person who doesnt fuck with jinxes and people are talking about it like you said we are 5 points ahead of not making it things can change very quickly.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I don't think seeding matters so much in the NHL. Both the 8 and 7 seeds made the Eastern Conference Finals last year. If the Blackhawks make it this year, they have 3 years of playoff experience, and most of these players know what it takes.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Stalberg will become the new Byfuglien and kill Vancouver. :shifty:

Stalberg is fast as hell though... he's like Usain Bolt.

I actually wanted the Cubs to sign Usain Bolt, he'd be an amazing bunter who would bunt everything and still beat it out to 1st, but then he wanted Manchester United to sign him. :(

IvyPickin87

Sinkin Putts ****in Butts
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stalberg will become the new Byfuglien and kill Vancouver. :shifty:

Stalberg is fast as hell though... he's like Usain Bolt.

I actually wanted the Cubs to sign Usain Bolt, he'd be an amazing bunter who would bunt everything and still beat it out to 1st, but then he wanted Manchester United to sign him. :(

:obama::slap::oprah: IGNORE

Last edited: