Is there a rift between GM Ryan Pace and HC Matt Nagy. They dont seem to be near one another after the Fields pick. It makes me wonder

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
I think the more interesting thing I noticed here was that at around the 2:00 mark, notice how Riddick says something along the lines of "This is Nagy's pick because I know how he had ranked the QB class a few years ago."

Seems that maybe he had Watson and Mahomes ranked higher than Mitch, and maybe at that time, it was more of Pace's pick. We'll never know really.

At the end, Riddick again says this pick has Nagy's fingerprints on it.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
You sound like a chick
You sound inexperienced.

When a man gets a promotion, he doesnt tell his side chick first.

Teddy showed us who the side chick was. Can you blame him though. Teddy sees Pace as a guy that is ultimately aiming for his job.

Perspective

Liked Posts:
I think the more interesting thing I noticed here was that at around the 2:00 mark, notice how Riddick says something along the lines of "This is Nagy's pick because I know how he had ranked the QB class a few years ago."

Seems that maybe he had Watson and Mahomes ranked higher than Mitch, and maybe at that time, it was more of Pace's pick. We'll never know really.

At the end, Riddick again says this pick has Nagy's fingerprints on it.
God the people on this board ... Nagy was not with the Bears when we picked Mitch .... and it is very well documented multiple times Nagy had Mahomes ranked #1 .... so yes he did have Mitch rated lower and called him a project but he was with the Chiefs then