Is this the best team of the post Jordan era?

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
I know it's early, but look at how we are playing! Our defense is so good that were competing with and beating very good teams, despite shooting 41%. We start EVERY year slow. This includes 04,05,06 and 07. Difference is those years, we ended w/ a good record despite a horrid start. This year we are starting pretty damn good, despite the toughest opening schedule I have ever seen! We should only be getting better, right!? We also have Deng playing the best he has ever played, Noah is a potential All-Star and Rose is....well Rose! This to me is far and away the best team of the post-Jordan era and I feel FAR more confident about this young nucleus than I ever did the Gordon, Deng, Hinrich nuculus. Discuss....

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
When you say the best team starting a season than I would say yes. But I think last seasons team (after the big trade for sure) we were a little better.

I just think that Gordon is better than Gibson, Johnson and Pargo. Rest of the team is the same as we all know.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
The 06-07 team towards the end of the season was a monster defensively with probably the only really good run of Tyrus' career and Wallace still playing well. So the bar on defense is pretty high, and even if this team can match it, I can't see them matching the offense of that team when Hinrich/Gordon/Deng were all really good that year.

Fred

Liked Posts:
After last night, I think this post should be retitled, "Is the dumbest question in the Post-Jordan era?"