Is this the Regime of Personal Issues?

Does this front office have a personal issue problem?

• Total voters

UChiLAbear

My Happy Place
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
The McCaskey genes are rotten. All of them are like this, particularly their father who George Halas himself loathed.
I was going to mention this, but you beat me to it......Halas hated the father.......said he was "the dumbest guy I ever knew." That's part of why he & Virginia eloped....Halas didn't want Virginia marrying him.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Like seriously how is an entire family complete mush
Because Michael McCaskey was a moron. Look at George like what a doofus, riding around on a kid's scooter at 70-plus years of age. Then he doesn't have the balls to get behind the microphone and talk. Keeps Ted Phillips around, doesn't like Ditka's personality, passes on Bruce Arians because he doesn't like the press conference, Dave McGinnis botched hiring, thinks they can just keep Rod Marinelli who had been loyal to Lovie Smith for two decades, the amount of stupid things this ownership group has done is fucking endless.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Those who doubted him will be proven wrong. Get used to it. He’s going to be around a long time.
I never doubted him. I just find it pathetic a grown man crying because they didn’t pick the guy he wanted. Who gives a shit.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I never doubted him. I just find it pathetic a grown man crying because they didn’t pick the guy he wanted. Who gives a shit.
Look up the word “ironic” and apply it to your own statement.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Look up the word “ironic” and apply it to your own statement.
Look up the word crybaby and apply to every post you’ve ever made about Carter post draft.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Those who doubted him will be proven wrong. Get used to it. He’s going to be around a long time.
I doubted him. I was wrong. Wow! How hard was that to say?

The thing is I was wrong about Jalen Carter because my entire perception of him was formed by press clippings and his poor workouts. Ryan Poles got to fucking interview the guy, interview everyone who knew him and get the real story on the entire situation. So he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt when he passed on Warren Sapp to draft Bobbie Massie.