Is Tibs worth the #1 overall pick in the 2014 NBA draft?

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
no team is giving up the #1 pick for thibs

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thibs is a keeper under all circumstances. The Bulls have the luck to have the third best coach behind Gregg Popovich & Doc Rivers and you don´t waste that for a player u don´t know nothing about!

Great coaches are the ones who turn very good players to great players!

By the way do you think the 90´s Bulls win six ring with Vinny Del Negro as their coach?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, Carmelo. Unless he's changed.

I know he said something to that effect back awhile. I hope that he meant it. It sure would be an enviornmental change though, eh?

theTruth21

Liked Posts:
I argued with two specific points in that post.. what you think about how I frame an argument according to your wiki page means jack shit to me.

This is from Mr....

"I think Cousins takes games off, more than Noah"

later in the thread

"What we were all saying all along was that the Kings wouldn't trade Cousins anyway."

No need not to generalize. Pro organization fans regurgitate the same moronic BS over and over. One may appear to be a zebra, the other a mountain lion the other a tiger... but they're all just cats.

In what world is a zebra a cat?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
The Bulls are the stupidest franchise in the league if they let Thibs go.
Unfortunately, they just may be that stupid. Read below:

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/02/17/thibodeau-im-planning-on-being-here-but-you-never-know/

Thibodeau: ‘I’m Planning On Being Here, But You Never Know’

Given his reported disagreements with the front office, there always seems to be some doubt about Tom Thibodeau’s future with the Chicago Bulls.
Thibodeau still has three years left on his contract, but in an interview Monday on 670 The Score, the Bulls’ head coach admitted that doesn’t guarantee anything.

“Yeah, I’m under contract,” Thibdodeau said when asked if he wanted to be in Chicago. “Now, I don’t have complete control over that. They could come in and tell me they don’t want me, but I’m under contract. I’ve enjoyed being here. I’m planning on being here, but you never know.”