Is winning the remainder of this season really all that important?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol. Man that uncle of yours must really buttfucked you hard if you thought anyone here believed he would be COY
You definitely think Mooney is getting 1,200 yards, Kmet 800 yards AND 8TDs, and the other WRs combined for 500 to 600 according to the CCS Daniel thread.

@Chicagosports89 thought Mooney could be a #1 WR just a year or so ago.

BTW, are you really going the sheep route with the family insults like the braintrust of TezMaKai and Trashville7?

Liked Posts:
You definitely think Mooney is getting 1,200 yards, Kmet 800 yards AND 8TDs, and the other WRs combined for 500 to 600 according to the CCS Daniel thread.

@Chicagosports89 thought Mooney could be a #1 WR just a year or so ago.

BTW, are you really going the sheep route with the family insults like the braintrust of TezMaKai and Trashville7?
You're not making any sense, just calm down and take a break bud

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
2010 Giants infamously choked their division title away in the last 3 weeks but then won the SB in 2011. Momentum from season to season is dramatically overrated on this board. And yea, let’s make it 0-10 to end the season. Top 3 pick incoming!!!
Got it. You and @Hawkeye will be pissed off if Fields pulls off a clutch win late in the season.

It'd be better if he threw a pick 6 in the final minutes for a loss. That'd make you both happy.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Got it. You and @Hawkeye will be pissed off if Fields pulls off a clutch win late in the season.

It'd be better if he threw a pick 6 in the final minutes for a loss. That'd make you both happy.
As long as it doesn’t endanger a top 3 pick

alswank87

Liked Posts:
I don’t think it is very important at all. We should tank if it’s possible without ruining players we want to keep. This team as it stands is a GMs wet dream. Loads of cap space, a promising young QB, and a full compliment of draft picks. If we can beef up the trenches and get another weapon on offense, we can be very dangerous next year. A top draft pick could get us that star player on the oline or DLine that will anchor the line. I’m excited to see what Poles comes up with. He aced the first year tear down in my opinion, but now he has to show he can build it up.

mecha

Liked Posts:
@Bust coming to defend his boyfriend again

why are you obsessed with me?

chuck3671

Liked Posts:
I don’t think it is very important at all. We should tank if it’s possible without ruining players we want to keep. This team as it stands is a GMs wet dream. Loads of cap space, a promising young QB, and a full compliment of draft picks. If we can beef up the trenches and get another weapon on offense, we can be very dangerous next year. A top draft pick could get us that star player on the oline or DLine that will anchor the line. I’m excited to see what Poles comes up with. He aced the first year tear down in my opinion, but now he has to show he can build it up.
I agree. Most of the players on this team won't be on next years team. Culture won't be problem if they draft and sign talented players to rack up wins. This is a development year

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
IMO not really. You want to see the offense scoring on their last drive, but if this white flag defense gives the game up right after i dont buy that Fields development is affected by 7 players who wont be starting in the NFL next year losing the game.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yes, losing 7 in a row to finish the season will be so much better.

And there are young players on defense too. I know you'll find this hard to believe, but Fields isn't the Chicago Bears.
Who said anything about losing seven in a row? I was just asking you a question about your post which was do we think a few meaningless wins in a lost season really has much impact on the following season. I'm willing to wager players don't think about it much. They think in terms of dollars and getting a contract (especially when it's almost mathematically impossible to make the playoffs at this point).

PS: Have you looked at the offensive output recently? Fields literally is the entire offense in Chicago LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (highest scoring offense past 4 weeks too, btw). Not special tho!

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
PS: Have you looked at the offensive output recently? Fields literally is the entire offense in Chicago LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (highest scoring offense past 4 weeks too, btw). Not special tho!
So no more crying about the offensive line and WRs. Got it!

According to you, Fields doesn't need them.

Last edited: