IST: Cardinals vs Cubs

CSF77

Liked Posts:
He has a 0 whip so far with the cubs..lol
9 up 9 down

Very Small sample but id say he could be taking advantage of an opportunity here with the cubs to pitch well and get into the postseason..
Lol..
He looked pretty sharp

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Things should start to normalize after teams start to scout him more. Change of league and all.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Things should start to normalize after teams start to scout him more. Change of league and all.
And im the one called a debbie downer
LMAO

CSF77

Liked Posts:
And im the one called a debbie downer
LMAO

Not at all. All I’m saying is talent is talent. Nothing more or less and these teams dont mess around and get the book on these guys. Eventually it comes down to a battle between 2 guys with scouted info on each other.

Right now Chavez has the advantage due to the first series in a new league. That will normalize to his talent. And his talent is not bad. He sits around a 1.30 WHIP which is better than Butler or the other Butler fillers.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Not at all. All I’m saying is talent is talent. Nothing more or less and these teams dont mess around and get the book on these guys. Eventually it comes down to a battle between 2 guys with scouted info on each other.

Right now Chavez has the advantage due to the first series in a new league. That will normalize to his talent. And his talent is not bad. He sits around a 1.30 WHIP which is better than Butler or the other Butler fillers.
Ok.. as i said small sample

But it not improbable, that like others have, he could refocus himself and take advantage of an opportunity here to pitch well or better then he did in the first half with Texas..

I mean im not going to sit here and say this guy going to be great on account of 2 games..lol

Just saying its a possibility that at 34 and being around the block a few times over the years, maybe he just going to try and take advantage of his opportunity here to get to the postseason, and surprise us with some good outings...

It happened before, we'll see

Just funny i gotta sit here and defend a post about stating that a new pitcher to the team could use this as an opportunity to take advantage and pitch better and get himself into a postseason after he just had 2 good outings. lol

Im sure if i said let not get too excited about his 2 games because he just gonna end up sucking or whatever, i would of gotten opposed for that too..
Some of you crack me up on here
LMAO