Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
LOL what a stupid way to lose. Give up 2 runs in the 7th with just 1 hit, 2 walks and 3 wild pitches

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Kimbrel blew it??? I'm Shocked Shocked I say..
eb4.png

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Enjoy your money you suck ass clown

He needs to go this weekend. He's fucking garbage. It's a joke the cubs are still using him in save situations.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Screw Ross for using Kimbrel and his 10.1 era as a closer. Everyone with a set of eyeballs understands that Kimbrel is done done.
Stop trying to justify that huge contract. Theo screwed the pooch major league on this clown. Stop compounding the problem and trotting his ass out there.

Fred Garvin

Liked Posts:
C'mon Kimbrel. Drama free inning time!
Hah. That was a good one. They were bragging up Kimbrels previous 5 outings on Marquee but he was never in a spot like this in the last inning. Having a clean inning in the middle of the game is one thing but coming through in the situations he was PAID to come through in,,,is another thing and time after time after time he completely fails. You can't put him in those positions. He can't be trusted...in fact it's pure stupidity to trust him. Cubs deserve this loss for being that dumb to trust this has-been.

Fred Garvin

Liked Posts:
"Craig has been trending in the right direction up until tonight"- David Ross. Dammit Ross. Don't be an idiot. Kimbrel is DONE. Ross goes on to say "we need Craig to be good". NO YOU DON'T.... you need him to be GONE!!!

Fred Garvin

Liked Posts:
All this sunshine BS Sean Marshall is spewing on Marquee is nauseating. Almost as bad as Zach Zaidman. David Kaplan is the only one out there who tells it like it is.

Fred Garvin

Liked Posts:
It is a total myth that Chicago is a tough media town. Every question to Ross or to the players is a total softball. "Uhhh....I know you guys didn't finish this game the way you probably wanted..but what can you do to get back to playing the way you were at the beginning of the season"? Ooooh. Don't be so hard on the players there. C'mon. They're professionals. Harsh questions like that can get you in trouble. Tough media my ass.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
Screw Ross for using Kimbrel and his 10.1 era as a closer. Everyone with a set of eyeballs understands that Kimbrel is done done.
Stop trying to justify that huge contract. Theo screwed the pooch major league on this clown. Stop compounding the problem and trotting his ass out there.

Yep....trade off all our top tier talent for rentals then overpay a has been

jts1207

Liked Posts:
The Ross hire was a joke too. You don't hire best friends of the players. Girardi laughing his ass off

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Cubs were not as good as the season start up. It is only going to get worse when they have to cut ties.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Ross hire was a joke too. You don't hire best friends of the players. Girardi laughing his ass off

He's got an underachieving .500 team with as big a payroll as the Cubs.....why the fuck would he be laughing?

Last edited:

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I believe a lot of you have your sports confused....MLB is not the NFL. You can't cut guys without paying them. The Cubs won't eat the $26 mil or thereabouts they still owe Kimbrel. He's not going anywhere, so you better hope he turns it around.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Cubs traded with TB for Jose Martinez. Looks like he is the answer to the lackings vs southpaw

CSF77

Liked Posts:
On the game.

Going out of the gate I knew it was going to end up as a bad 2nd game. Mills is just a AAAA SP that should be in the KBO vs MLB.

That is the bitter pill of reality of that game. Game 1 they got smacked around by a league ace and game 2 they blew up a KBO quality pitcher.

It is what it is. They blew up Hendricks also. These 2 guys got smoked because they have to fool hitters vs overpower. And it was lacking.

So I am taking this year for what it is. The end of guard that will end up getting turn over. I don't expect much but let's be honest this year is really not about sports. Sports are just a distraction to larger issues going on. I wouldn't get too invested into it.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Quintana has got to step up today. Chatwood is not reliable. Time to remove him from the rotation.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have never seen all OF with two home runs each in a game.