You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Reds are 22-10 since starting the year 21-42

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Nothing like washing down a big plate of gyoza and a bowl of ramen with the tears of The Best Fans in Baseball.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Not a good manager by any stretch but they really hung him out to dry with that bullpen they supplied him with.

They have a guy throwing 105, added two FA's they thought were big additions, and a FA who actually has turned out to be very good....and they suck.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Javy with the Pyle on

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Padres games are blacked out in Hawaii? Are you fucking kidding me MLB?

That's not due to viewing area. That's a public service. If you are in Hawaii, find something better to do than watch the Padres!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Too bad, T-Mobile gave me a full season of MLB At Bat for no charge. You can watch any game...on your phone, computer or streaming TV box.

I have MLB for the Cubs, but I have watched the last few innings of two no hitters this year, and I will catch a few games here and there of other teams. I have been trying to get my brother to try it. He "watches" gamecasts on his phone.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Jim Riggleman - Manager of the Year

His 98 team just had bad luck playing in the same division with a loaded Astros team who also acquired the Big Unit that season. And that game 2 loss to the Braves fucking hurt. Other than that, this might be his best season at 39-37 since he took over.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
That's not due to viewing area. That's a public service. If you are in Hawaii, find something better to do then watch the Padres!

Eat noodles outside and watch the Padres?

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
It's nuts that Bryant had 73 RBI last year and Baez has 71 before the all-star break this year.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, that would be cool. I guess I could stream a game with my phone, but then that would kill off all my high speed data real quick ha. Maybe watch one game a month.

You might want to think about walking away from AT&T....there are a lot of companies including T-Mobile that is offering great pricing. I pay $60 a month for 2 lines with unlimited everything and 4G speed. Shop around.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They have a guy throwing 105, added two FA's they thought were big additions, and a FA who actually has turned out to be very good....and they suck.

Doesn't really matter how it got there, but if you fancy yourself a contender in 2018 and your bullpen is ranked like 12 or 13th....you are in deep shit.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Im gonna guess Baez wont play today..

He was ill yesterday and body was hurting before the game but played because Almora was out tending family business..

Javy wont really have a break with HR contest and game in Tuesday, then cubs have a 5 game series over weekend starting Thursday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Plus having to fly coast to coast to get there for tomorrow. I would think he would want to get to 20 home runs and 100 hits before the all star break though.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Doesn't really matter how it got there, but if you fancy yourself a contender in 2018 and your bullpen is ranked like 12 or 13th....you are in deep shit.

Oh, I agree. I am saying that they not only have a bad bullpen, they thought it was a strength, and THEN added Holland (who sucked for the last half of last year, but they didn't seem to know that), and they thought signing him was some great coup.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Im gonna guess Baez wont play today..

He was ill yesterday and body was hurting before the game but played because Almora was out tending family business..

Javy wont really have a break with HR contest and game in Tuesday, then cubs have a 5 game series over weekend starting Thursday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Yeah, tough on scheduling (compared to other teams in 2018, not as opposed to every year in the past) Cubs Cards are the only two teams playing Thursday - and they will be fired up under their new manager, Joe Gir.....oops, I mean Mike "Deep" Schildt.

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
You might want to think about walking away from AT&T....there are a lot of companies including T-Mobile that is offering great pricing. I pay $60 a month for 2 lines with unlimited everything and 4G speed. Shop around.

Ah, maybe I'll have to see. I just do the pre paid plan, like 43 a month. Also, I don't think we even have T-Mobile in my area.