(IST) PDSF: (3) Calgary Flames vs (2) Vancouver Canucks

Who will win this match-up?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Had a blast watching this series. Tons of great action.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was pretty great to see the Nucks get blown out in the 4th.

TCD

Liked Posts:
yah that series was good. didnt get to fully watch all the games because of the lapping with the Hawks games but from what I did see? Fun. Youth and a team on the rise vs experience and a team thats about to go through serious changes. Youth won. Those 2 teams don't like each other anyways.

Best part of the night was going outside for a bit after the game. I live right in the middle of downtown. Loads of Canuck fans mad or upset then this little car drove by with 8 Flames fans crowded in waving Calgary flags and honking. LOVE THAT HOCKEY TROLLING!! Sooooooooooo mad the fans on the street.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
yah that series was good. didnt get to fully watch all the games because of the lapping with the Hawks games but from what I did see? Fun. Youth and a team on the rise vs experience and a team thats about to go through serious changes. Youth won. Those 2 teams don't like each other anyways.

Best part of the night was going outside for a bit after the game. I live right in the middle of downtown. Loads of Canuck fans mad or upset then this little car drove by with 8 Flames fans crowded in waving Calgary flags and honking. LOVE THAT HOCKEY TROLLING!! Sooooooooooo mad the fans on the street.

I'm sure Adun would have been one of the mad ones. He seems particularly sensitive to everything.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
The fun in Vancouver never ends, does it? This happened after the Canucks lost tonight.

rsz_shutterstock_80296750-900x500.jpg

Seriously folks, it wasn't photoshopped.

CDfVEq0UsAEO5eP.jpg

TCD

Liked Posts:
The fun in Vancouver never ends, does it? This happened after the Canucks lost tonight.

rsz_shutterstock_80296750-900x500.jpg

Seriously folks, it wasn't photoshopped.

CDfVEq0UsAEO5eP.jpg

Lol i told everyone and im sure they thought i was making it up! Thanks for the proof. They legit started going off right when the handshakes started lmfao. I could see them from my window and obviously hear them also.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Wouldn't you be celebrating too if you didn't have to waste anymore time and money on that shitshow anymore this year?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wish I could say this is one of the gayer things I've seen on here...

Problem?

We have two gay posters on IHN and one of them lives in Vancouver and has been posting in this thread.

He's a huge ***.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Problem?

We have two gay posters on IHN and one of them lives in Vancouver and has been posting in this thread.

He's a huge ***.
Don't forget Wolfie. It's not just you and tcd

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Lol i told everyone and im sure they thought i was making it up! Thanks for the proof. They legit started going off right when the handshakes started lmfao. I could see them from my window and obviously hear them also.

One of my other friends in Vancouver posted a twitter feed to me on this. The intention was for some private convention in town, not knowing the game just ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.