(IST) WCF: (3) Chicago Blackhawks vs. (1) Anaheim Ducks

Who will win this matchup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
Compared to other teams in the same situation, is that even a good record? Where do the Hawks rank?

I don't know where the rest of them are in the same time frame. Would be interesting to see Wings and Kings, for example. I just know that Nash, Van, STL, Minn, Boston, and Philly have at least 2 losses.

:smug:

Liked Posts:
Series tied 2-2. Know what that means?

That Anaheim is fucked.

By my count, the Q-led Hawks are 14-0 in games 5 and 6 when a playoff series is tied 2-2.

Well, if the Blackhawks go on to win, this ones going to hurt for Anaheim. Imagine. You're down 2 goals in the 3rd and your fortunate enough to score 3 goals in 37 seconds and then lose. Game 4 will be the one that got away. There's a huge difference between 3-1 and 2-2, obviously.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
All we can hope for is that the next two wins aren't as disappointing as the first two.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
All we can hope for is that the next two wins aren't as disappointing as the first two.

This. I just want to see some heart from this team during regulation time. Do you think it's on purpose to try to bring in more ad revenue? I know the Blackhawks are broke, but are they desperate? Do you think if they don't get into the black after 3 cups in 6 years that maybe they move to another city?

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This. I just want to see some heart from this team during regulation time. Do you think it's on purpose to try to bring in more ad revenue? I know the Blackhawks are broke, but are they desperate? Do you think if they don't get into the black after 3 cups in 6 years that maybe they move to another city?

:speechless:

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:

I think it would be pretty cool if they moved closer to Naperville. But I don't know if Seven Bridges or Fox Valley Ice Arena would be able to support an NHL team with all of the youth leagues in the area.

TCD

Liked Posts:
I don't know The Quebec Blackhawks has a pretty good ring to it. Quebec Faucons Noirs sounds even better...bad ass. Dark and gothic. I wouldn't want to play against the Quebec Faucons Noirs.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't know The Quebec Blackhawks has a pretty good ring to it. Quebec Faucons Noirs sounds even better...bad ass. Dark and gothic. I wouldn't want to play against the Quebec Faucons Noirs.

Actually this sounds amazing. Somebody should start a whole thread about it. I was thinking the French version would sound a little gay, but it actually sounds badass. I could really get pumped about this.

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
I'm still too new to this board to know if this is schtick, or you guys have just gone full Special person. I think and hope it's schtick, otherwise, I see a bell tower in my immediate future.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Actually this sounds amazing. Somebody should start a whole thread about it. I was thinking the French version would sound a little gay, but it actually sounds badass. I could really get pumped about this.

Sharp in french is "Net". Now thats fucking cool. Can't get more hockey than your last name translating to "Net". Patrick motherfucking Net.

Seabrook is "Merruisseau" Which is pretty damn classy he should be playing hockey with a monocle when he goes to Quebec. Brent Merruisseau. Such class

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Duncan Keith is french for Duncan Keith

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm still too new to this board to know if this is schtick, or you guys have just gone full Special person. I think and hope it's schtick, otherwise, I see a bell tower in my immediate future.

What are you referring too?

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sharp in french is "Net". Now thats fucking cool. Can't get more hockey than your last name translating to "Net". Patrick motherfucking Net.

Seabrook is "Merruisseau" Which is pretty damn classy he should be playing hockey with a monocle when he goes to Quebec. Brent Merruisseau. Such class

He was born in Canada (a.k.a. France). Why isn't his name already Brent Merruisseau?

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I'm still confused on how there is a French word for a nonsensical name like "seabrook" it just seems like a lazy surname given to someone who didn't know their geography.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm still confused on how there is a French word for a nonsensical name like "seabrook" it just seems like a lazy surname given to someone who didn't know their geography.

Never trust a man with two separate bodies of water as their last name.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:

Doesn't really matter. It makes this board intolerable most days.

Status
Not open for further replies.