IST: White Sox (33-26) vs. Astros (25-33)

How Many Do the Sox Win?

• Total voters

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Alexei will be fine, my ass. It's closing in on mid June & he's hitting below .215

s_waiting_3.gif

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the pressure on Alexei will start to add up only if the White Sox stop hitting the ball.

Notice: you didn't complain while the Sox were in their hot streak because they were winning.

And during that streak he was alright. Losing helps because it brings out the real problems in the team. Now we see that there are some holes in the lineup that don't really need to be there. Alexei can hit. He's just not doing it.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jesus Christ Floyd. Throw some strikes and stop them from scoring fucking runs. I'm tired of this shit.

When does Sale pitch again? Oh good. Soon.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jesus Christ Floyd. Throw some strikes and stop them from scoring fucking runs. I'm tired of this shit.

When does Sale pitch again? Oh good. Soon.
These feelings is why I would be worried about Sale long term. The track record of guys jumping more than 50 innings of workload at his age is far from good, and if he stays healthy and pitching as well as he had it might be closer to a 100 innings.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whoa. Two innings that Floyd got through without giving up a run. It's a miracle.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
These feelings is why I would be worried about Sale long term. The track record of guys jumping more than 50 innings of workload at his age is far from good, and if he stays healthy and pitching as well as he had it might be closer to a 100 innings.

Obviously it's not good that he's the only pitcher pitching well because eventually they are going to shut him down.

But right now he's what I look forward to.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Obviously it's not good that he's the only pitcher pitching well because eventually they are going to shut him down.

But right now he's what I look forward to.

I understand that you look forward to it, but I am not certain they shut Sale down. Are they really going to take him out of the rotation down the stretch if they are still in the race? Your pitching coach certainly seems to scoff at any of these notions.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now would be a good time for Ramirez to get a hit.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I understand that you look forward to it, but I am not certain they shut Sale down. Are they really going to take him out of the rotation down the stretch if they are still in the race? Your pitching coach certainly seems to scoff at any of these notions.

I think that towards the end of the year they're going to slow him down. Maybe take some starts from him. That's if they are still in the race.

They're going to want to use him in the playoffs so they're gonna slow him down towards the end I think. If they don't, that's a huge mistake because he's so young.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How about getting some hits when there aren't two outs?

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think that towards the end of the year they're going to slow him down. Maybe take some starts from him. That's if they are still in the race.

They're going to want to use him in the playoffs so they're gonna slow him down towards the end I think. If they don't, that's a huge mistake because he's so young.

Are they going to be able to do that if a team is within a few games all the way down the stretch?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
thanks again floyd for another shit start

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are they going to be able to do that if a team is within a few games all the way down the stretch?

I don't know. It's a big issue. And I don't have the answers. I'm curious as to what they will do.