It's because of things like this, that I think Nagy is gone at the end of the season...

Brownie

Liked Posts:
I mean, he's got to go. This can't be allowed to go on anymore. He was brought here to do a specific job and he's failed....

And we have no evidence that he's capable of doing any better in the future. Only his word that things will turn around eventually, based on hope and hubris rather than experience and accumen.

Bust

Liked Posts:
He’s the biggest problem with this team & almost makes it impossible to evaluate everyone else, because you have to apply Nagy tax to their performance.

So you should apply the non Nagy tax and watch how ex bears are performing outside chicago with a properly run system, HMMMMMMMM M

Anthony Miller = cut
Mitch Trubisky = 2 million backup at buffalo
Jordan Howard = had his best years as a bear
Charles Leno = possible career ending injury to Fitzpatrick

Only guy doing decent statistically is Cordarelle Patterson but he is on a last place Falcons team and most likely Matt Ryan and company like all loser teams do <case in point bears yesterday> padding stats in the 4th quarter due to defenses playing back with a lead to prevent the quick score.

ChiGuy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
So you should apply the non Nagy tax and watch how ex bears are performing outside chicago with a properly run system, HMMMMMMMM M

Anthony Miller = cut
Mitch Trubisky = 2 million backup at buffalo
Jordan Howard = had his best years as a bear
Charles Leno = possible career ending injury to Fitzpatrick

Only guy doing decent statistically is Cordarelle Patterson but he is on a last place Falcons team and most likely Matt Ryan and company like all loser teams do <case in point bears yesterday> padding stats in the 4th quarter due to defenses playing back with a lead to prevent the quick score.
Miller should have been cut here a loooooong time ago, but no accountability. Same for Leno.

I don’t think this makes the point you think it does. Serious franchises do not put up with the shit the Bears do, and that includes the head coach, who is bad.

Are you telling me you see something in Nagy? I guess the locker room love him, because no one is pulled up on their shit.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Miller should have been cut here a loooooong time ago, but no accountability. Same for Leno.

I don’t think this makes the point you think it does. Serious franchises do not put up with the shit the Bears do, and that includes the head coach, who is bad.

Are you telling me you see something in Nagy? I guess the locker room love him, because no one is pulled up on their shit.

There is no need to rehash. Bear fans have been down this road before. Just search out all the Jay Cutler shit posts. Jay ended up with 6 different coordinators and 3 headcoaches when the dust settled. Justin will be afforded same as he should if things don't work out . . .

ChiGuy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
There is no need to rehash. Bear fans have been down this road before. Just search out all the Jay Cutler shit posts. Jay ended up with 6 different coordinators and 3 headcoaches when the dust settled. Justin will be afforded same as he should if things don't work out . . .
I’m just sick of this Nagy guy. He could at least look pissed after taking these Ls. Sick of the word salad.

The only time Nagy looks upset is when we win a game in which he wasn’t the play caller.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
The Bears do not beat the other team due to in game adjustments, They come out of the bye and open the season flat every year, and rarely beat good teams (winning records).

We can look at all the stats we want, but this is a team that has enough talent to beat the teams that they should, but will not compete with the best teams in the League due to lack of coaching.

I want Greg Roman, as our next head coach, because he has shown that he knows how to develop a QB, and make in game adjustments, and while his playoff record has not been good, he has beat some very good teams.

I fully expect that the Ravens will beat the Bears this year when they meet in Week 11, and I will go so far as to say even if the backup QB plays.....

I'm done with Nagy, period

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Its a crying shame that the Bears ownership puts up with him. The team finally has a chance to develop a competent QB, and his talents are being wasted because of poor coaching and a poorly run franchise
Ownership is just stacking dollars at this time. They are in sell the team mode idt they care about the product on the field

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
its nice to see that nagy and pace will be gone...bring in Hortiz or Dodds at GM, hire daboll and keep desai...

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I had given up hope on the Bulls but they eventually turned it around. They kept Gar and Pax for waaaaay too long but eventually they finally made the right hires.

Bears are in that same boat. It's to the point where fans would be forgiven for believing it'll never get better. There's hope though, however dim and distant

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
Even if Nagy isn't calling plays, he has still left plenty of evidence that he is far from an offensive genius. Leaving potential points on the board towards the end of the first half yesterday when we were in FG range, the timeout followed by a challenge debacle yesterday, even the scheme which supposedly runs through him has failed to help have decent outlet passes to allow Fields to go there when under pressure. I can't believe Nagy would be allowed to stay another season after this one, but unfortunately, if they keep Pace for one more season to try and let him ride out the Justin Fields pick, do they let him get a potential one year HC knowing that if Pace fails, they both will be out?

ImSure

Liked Posts:
Nagy has always been in over his head. It just took a while for many of us to realize it.

I bet Mitch wishes the management would have realized it (or at least not drafted him).

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Through whoever's fault, Justin Fields---4 starts in---appears to simply be treading water instead of progressing. This---combined with losing---will be Nagy's downfall.