ITS HAPPENING!! (FIELDS 4EVUH). ❤️❤️❤️

Montucky

Liked Posts:
You would think you'd at least have something to back up a point you made with "one hundred percent" (your words, not mine) certainty. Guess not.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
almost 100% of NFL head coaches would leave the day a GM or whoever higher up told them "you're gone at the end of the year but you can stay in a care taker role to save face until the end of the season"
Nagy is a grown man, millionaire. He isn't going to or doesn't have to "save face"

If a coach hears that he is gone, he leaves.
You don’t need to provide a link to that. That’s fact

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Chicago Beats writers need to go to the game like the fans do23659C6B-40A0-41F1-B68F-C0E377B228E4.png
100% capacity…..none of us were gonna miss that game knowing Fields was starting

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Chicago Beats writers need to go to the game like the fans doView attachment 14611
100% capacity…..none of us were gonna miss that game knowing Fields was starting
any reason why you didn't @ me? It's weird that you always sub-reply to me rather than directly engaging me like a grown man. Its only the internet.

Also i think that is false info. I used to go to ESPN for attendance stats for Heat games and it would say high 90s or 100% when there's 1/4th of the crowd missing. It might be going by tickets sold.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Love this. Have him get the ups and downs of being a rookie out of the way this year.

Enter 2022 the MAN going forward, with a likely improved line. Rodgers maybe out of the division, with Cousins and Goff also not the answers for their teams. Fields could be in the North what Rodgers has been for the last 16 years.

Caveroamer

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't usually do this, but in this case I will make a rare exception. YEEEEEEEEEEHAW!!!!!!!!!

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
No professional sports team would tell their coach he is gone at the end of the year. They would just fire him on the spot.

Maybe if there was some sort of contract dispute and the front office and coach knows he’s leaving. But even that’s more of a mutual thing than what’s being described here.

Gase last year. He knew he was gone more than likely at the end of the year. But there’s no way the Jets came to him and told him that. It would never happen.

Have you ever heard of a coach in your life telling the media or whoever this happened? A second hand account?