Its official, Mitch is back baby!

msadows

Liked Posts:
I hope he plays well enough to get a job next year somewhere else, all the while tanking if that makes sense. I have always rooted for him, but he never turned the corner.

My ideal situation is he plays well enough that we sign him to a 1 year deal, and still draft a QB. Then trade foles away to anyone willing to take him.

I'd rather go into next season with mitch and a 1st round qb than foles and a 1st rounder.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Who wouldn't?

My God that woman is the one that should be cloned, two for every living man.

The problem this week is good defense cant necessarily stop Aaron Rodgers.

Trubisky needs to put up 27. He's fresh and he isn't going to preserve his bitch ass cunt body anymore, something his dumb ass agent should have told him not to worry about 18 months ago.

But.....didn't you hear? His agent told him not to play.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Will be here to shit on you Mitch morons when he sucks some more

:kanye:

There are no more mitch morons.

We have one QB, and his name is mitch trubisky. Deal with it.

Foles is a fucking bum. I don't want to see him take a snap for the bears ever again, tbh, unless we are willingly tanking.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There are no more mitch morons.

We have one QB, and his name is mitch trubisky. Deal with it.

Foles is a fucking bum. I don't want to see him take a snap for the bears ever again, tbh, unless we are willingly tanking.

Who said this was permanent?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Who said this was permanent?

lol, unless mitch shits the bed I doubt they keep flip flopping. Foles was utter gutter trash, and you had a large enough sample size to know it wasn't going to change.

Shit, I bet the change would have happened even if foles wasn't hurt. Everyone's been asking for mitch for like the last month almost, thats how bad foles has been. When people are happy to see mitch play again, that means the other guy is real real real bad.

Too bad we're stuck with foles for another year. Ohh well, at least we can tank properly next year then I guess.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, because this offense was just firing on all cylinders with Mitch for the last 18 or so games

Going from bad to bad

msadows

Liked Posts:
Yeah, because this offense was just firing on all cylinders with Mitch for the last 18 or so games

Going from bad to bad

Except one of them struggled to have over a 1:1 TD/INT ratio, and the other has a 2:1 his entire 30 or whatever games in the Nagy system.

I'll take the guy who doesn't make me wanna gouge my eyes out. Nick Folles is worse than bad, the moment he sees pressure he gets happy feet, and shuffles backwards to take a sack or throw a floater. Guy is terribad.

Least mitch can scramble. Foles does nothing well. Not one thing. Zero. His accuracy has been just as bad if not worse. He's missed just as many open WR's. He's not seeing the field well, taking terrible sacks, and he's turning the ball over every game which is something mitch never did.

It's not going from bad to bad, its going from absolutely dreadful to bad. So yes, its a step up. I could at least stomach watching mitch fail because you'd have the off chance for a big play, with foles I just give up ever offensive snap.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Except one of them struggled to have over a 1:1 TD/INT ratio, and the other has a 2:1 his entire 30 or whatever games in the Nagy system.

I'll take the guy who doesn't make me wanna gouge my eyes out. Nick Folles is worse than bad, the moment he sees pressure he gets happy feet, and shuffles backwards to take a sack or throw a floater. Guy is terribad.

Least mitch can scramble. Foles does nothing well. Not one thing. Zero. His accuracy has been just as bad if not worse. He's missed just as many open WR's. He's not seeing the field well, taking terrible sacks, and he's turning the ball over every game which is something mitch never did.

It's not going from bad to bad, its going from absolutely dreadful to bad. So yes, its a step up. I could at least stomach watching mitch fail because you'd have the off chance for a big play, with foles I just give up ever offensive snap.

Mitch also had Cohen and a healthier offensive line. We'll see how well he does with Coward out there

ChiGuy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
A lot a of football-dumb jackass posters here thought Mitch would never see the field again, and that Foles would show the greatness of Nagy's genius offense.

Anyone who knew football saw this a coming.

A statue like Foles behind a bad o-line was sooner or later gonna get his spleen knocked sideways.

Now dumbass Nagy is hoping the guy he used as his scapegoat can save his ass.
The upside of this is Nagy went ahead and did the one thing that would expose him & get him fired.

He’s fired all the coaches that he made scapegoats, he got the players that he wanted, including a QB that ‘knows his offense’ but this guru of offensive football looks impotent again... and removed his human shield from the picture. What an idiot!

I don’t blame anyone for being tired of Mitch but Nagy is the common denominator behind everything that’s depressing about this team.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
The upside of this is Nagy went ahead and did the one thing that would expose him & get him fired.

He’s fired all the coaches that he made scapegoats, he got the players that he wanted, including a QB that ‘knows his offense’ but this guru of offensive football looks impotent again... and removed his human shield from the picture. What an idiot!

I don’t blame anyone for being tired of Mitch but Nagy is the common denominator behind everything that’s depressing about this team.

Don't forget - Nagy got his TEs too. Remember, this offense is SO dependent on TEs that's why it was so bad in 2020. So we go out and get him Graham and draft Kmet - and we have the 31st ranked offense.

@msadows said we'd be running two TE sets and was really jacked about that...lol.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can he play left tackle?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Don't forget - Nagy got his TEs too. Remember, this offense is SO dependent on TEs that's why it was so bad in 2020. So we go out and get him Graham and draft Kmet - and we have the 31st ranked offense.

@msadows said we'd be running two TE sets and was really jacked about that...lol.

I mean we have been running them, especially early.

We just don't throw to anyone besides Jimmy graham, and for some reason Hurst has double the targets kmet does.

Nagy just being nagy.