I've been talking to my buddy Dave. He asked me to pass his thoughts along here...

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I'm not entirely sure what he's even talking about, but he seemed to have some very strong opinions about people who share their dumb fucking opinions here.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

I'm not entirely sure what he's even talking about, but he seemed to have some very strong opinions about people who share their dumb fucking opinions here.

Sounds like he had a bone to pick with you and other mods too. "The CCS administration"... watch your back pal.

The rest of it was spot on.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

No such thing as bad publicity.

He wouldn't address you, @DanielCCSBears , if he didn't care a whole lot about you. Congratulations!

Username

Liked Posts:

Wow. First time I really noticed how uneven his ears are. It's like one is a inch lower than the other. I remember when I first came across the original CBMB and it was during his reign. Most there at the time thought he was a fucking idiot. Interesting how time can make people forget.